Clubplanet Nightlife Community

skin & breakouts

ellinita

Well, I've always had great skin, until recently. I mean yea, I have had breakouts every now and then for like 2 days. But now, I broke out on my forehead and it hasn't gone away in literally about 1 month. It's just tiny bumps on my forehead... You can't see them when looking directly at me b/c they are colorless, But in certain light on an angle I guess, they're just....there. And I just can't get rid of them .... what do you ppl suggest I use in order to restore my skin back to normal??? Please help.

I know exactly what you are talking about because that has happened to me a few weeks ago...First of all, make sure that you wash your makeup off COMPLETELY...I used Neutrogena's face bar and in about 2-3 days they were gone...You can also try Oil of Olay daily facials. When you are done washing, use a good toner on your forehead and JUST A DAB of a good moisturizer. Its a pain in the ass routine but it will you clear you of that in no time...hope that helps;)

I also had this problem a while ago.... Sometimes the over-the-counter stuff just doesn't work...

I mean, I had the clearest skin all my life, then all of the sudde, I was breaking out a lot...

I went to the dermatologist and got a presctiption for Differin, and now I never break out... It works great, only have to put it on once a day!

Originally posted by ellinita

The Neutrogena bar... soes it wash all makeup including eye makeup off? Also, what toner and moisturizer do you use that you could reccomend?? B/c I've basically been doing what you said and no results...... :(

Try an astringent(spelling), instead of a toner maybe. Astringents really dry out my skin so watch out...