Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tech

raffieb

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I have some nice new progressive tribal vocal deep housey tech. PM wakeup or antm28 for it tho.

yea i got alot too to bad none is ripped......i still want to know what "tech" is. always fun listenin to peoples definition of it

Originally posted by wakeup

yea i got alot too to bad none is ripped......i still want to know what "tech" is. always fun listenin to peoples definition of it

lol . . . hmmm to me, tech is slow, tribally, housey with sometimes crazy effects! lol. . . listen to the second disk from the SF anniversary party CD and you'll see . . . . :D

My definition of tech.. very repetitive.. tracks usually consist of a single loop with varying effects.. the beats are hard with robotic-like sounds.. rarely has vocals and if it does it's usually a meaningless hook that's repeated.. tech reminds me of the sounds a machine in a warehouse makes while stamping down parts on a conveyor belt.. for my perfect example of tech listen to Hardcell & Johan Bacto - Panattack

Guest djdrip2002
Originally posted by billyfromboston

My definition of tech.. very repetitive.. tracks usually consist of a single loop with varying effects.. the beats are hard with robotic-like sounds.. rarely has vocals and if it does it's usually a meaningless hook that's repeated.. tech reminds me of the sounds a machine in a warehouse makes while stamping down parts on a conveyor belt.. for my perfect example of tech listen to Hardcell & Johan Bacto - Panattack

thats exactly how id explain tech...:)

Originally posted by djjonstephen

tech? pfffttt

no one listens to techno

yo GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! whatup bro! i think last time i saw you was at Bar None in May . . . how you been man? still go clubbin? i was out of the scene for awhile but now i'm back . .. . ttyl !

Originally posted by raffieb

yo GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! whatup bro! i think last time i saw you was at Bar None in May . . . how you been man? still go clubbin? i was out of the scene for awhile but now i'm back . .. . ttyl !

werd..........clubbin? me? nahhhhh

my ass is still maintainin.......gotta keep this shit goin, ya know. Btw.....if thats you in your sig with lipstick, blue contacts and waxed eyebrows, then next time I see you I'm givin you a knee in your nuts.

When you comin out again?

Originally posted by djjonstephen

werd..........clubbin? me? nahhhhh

my ass is still maintainin.......gotta keep this shit goin, ya know. Btw.....if thats you in your sig with lipstick, blue contacts and waxed eyebrows, then next time I see you I'm givin you a knee in your nuts.

When you comin out again?

yes, thats me in my sig. i don't actually dress up like that bro, lol. i altered it in photoshop. hence the term "unleash the phreak <---" its supposed to look "freaky"....lol did i scare you a bit! haha....i'll be at Factory for the classics, arriving around 5am-ish. lataz man!

Originally posted by raffieb

yes, thats me in my sig. i don't actually dress up like that bro, lol. i altered it in photoshop. hence the term "unleash the phreak <---" its supposed to look "freaky"....lol did i scare you a bit! haha....i'll be at Factory for the classics, arriving around 5am-ish. lataz man!

If I go I'm still givin you a knee to the nuts........LOLz

lata patna