Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Wednesday (TGiving Eve)

Jump in ur sleds and come on down thru the snow

Main Floor has Oakie from 2-4 then Vicious, Tronco, Ojeda and some other guy

I will be spinning in the white room with a bunch of other dj's (Shawn Ink. Richie Santana, Dom Capello, Benny Maze) to name a few...

I know there are many options for Tgiving Eve, so if u can come to exit, come say hello :D

and dont forget about ROXY FRIDAYYYYY----

Mike Bugout

PS- To exitsqured4leva who likes to bash me on here....Im visiting YOUR HOME!! Please be a good host and come to the white room to introduce yourself and explain your huge keyboard muscles!! :D See u there

Sory, Mikey but i unfortunatly will be out of town on Wed. I was in your house, Roxy, this past Friday and i don't understand how you call exits songs so palyed out... i heard a bunch of older exit songs that they don't playy any more. Then I heard "I Like To Move It, Move It," And that right there is when i decided that i was never coming back there again. The only thing that was good about was no asian invasion. But everything else that people say thats bad about exit was the same shit there, jsut in a much smaller place. I went in to take a piss and when i walked outa the stall a bouncer grabbed me and searched me, asking were the drugs were, i doubt you will believe me, but this is true. It was way too cramped in there, i wasn't feeling the music. I was feeling the system though.

Oh Mike one Wed. when your not spinning i suggest that you head over to the red room... check out something that is lacking in every club in nyc, Real Music! I am not trying to rip on anyone but seriuosly check out those Dj's

Originally posted by exitsquared4e

When he said, "Some other guy," he was refering to Tony Draper, he is a little jealous if you ask me, but hey oh well

dammit buddy i was really hoping to meet you....I was @ roxy this past friday I didnt see you?

Red Room tgiving eve is all dj's brought in such as pleasurehead and guys like that--Your boy Mikey Brew is in the white room with me...I'm excited to meet him.

Don't complain about Vicious' opener playing a new remix of Move it....hey if i remember correctly, Tony still rocks "Blinded by the Light"...he plays it quite often still...and if u stuck around for Johnny's set you would have enjoyed it...I know i did.

Well...i guess soon enough we'll cross paths and meet up sometime...who knows what exit's future holds?

CLUBGYRL--when u see me go on, come up to the booth....if u dont know what i look like, PM me and i'll show u a pic :D

see everyone wednesday

and then again

FRIDAYYY

Mike

well... i wish i could go and say, but i really am gona be out of town. But say wasup to mike for me, and if you never saw pleasurehead or X-dream also, those 2 are prety rediculous, i really suggest you go check them out, If i were there i would spend the whoel time in the red room, except for brewi's set, then close it out on the main floor... ahh i really wish i could go.

If you are going for drapers birthday we can arrange a meetup for that :)

ANd speaking of Roxy who was that, that opend for Vicious, talk about ktu, must've bee like the Riddler...lmao

Originally posted by exitsquared4e

well... i wish i could go and say, but i really am gona be out of town. But say wasup to mike for me, and if you never saw pleasurehead or X-dream also, those 2 are prety rediculous, i really suggest you go check them out, If i were there i would spend the whoel time in the red room, except for brewi's set, then close it out on the main floor... ahh i really wish i could go.

If you are going for drapers birthday we can arrange a meetup for that :)

ANd speaking of Roxy who was that, that opend for Vicious, talk about ktu, must've bee like the Riddler...lmao

i forgot the guys name who opened for johnny..i got there late and only caught the end of his set

sorry i cant make tony's bday this friday--Im playing the main floor of roxy friday--Dom capello is playing as well....

Mike