Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE LAST WORD! - a topic in the true "bump..." spirit

weyes

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by copahc

Yeah I love it too! it's actually a pink floyd poster that my boyfriend use to have, so I think I downloaded it from some site that sells posters. Can't remember exactly becasue it was a while ago.

do they have one with the girls facing forward? :D

Originally posted by weyes

zaguero, will you please tell me what that thing in your sig is? i gather that it's a mascot from some soccer team, but what is it supposed to be? it's haunting me :worry: .

He's supposed to be a bumble bee like the one on my avatar. The Bumble Bee Guy on The Simpsons is based on this actual dude dressed in bumble bee suit. Mexican TV aired a childern's program a few years back and this bee was one of the many characters in the show. The actual name of the character was Pistachon Zig Zag. By the way there's no mascots in soccer :rolleyes:

Originally posted by weyes

me no understand.

:laugh: :laugh: Neither do I... :laugh:

It was a very long day yesterday at work. With only 1 hours sleep in between a 10 Hour shift and then an 18 hour shift. SOOOO. I guess I was probably in mid conversation with someone while I was posting and pay had something to do with it and I typed it :confused: I dunno. But I was tired...

I MEANT : Someone wont tell me where those smilies are... :(