Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin van Buuren at Roxy - Friday, 12/13

DaVe

Originally posted by hotcheme

you forgot that howells and sander will be at giant that night too. but i couldn't find cheap enough airfare so i can't go.

Where is Howells? Isn't he in like Cali or something? You guys can't forget about MARCO V. @ Vinyl on the 28th either.. ;)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AVB I must say throws down one of the most energetic sets I've ever encountered... I had the pleasure of hearing him spin at a Godskitchen party in Ibiza this summer with Fergie opening up for him and it was unbelievably the best atmosphere music-wise I've ever been to. Very uplifting and inspirational tracklistings.... I'm def down for this one! Good to finally have him in NY for a change! :D

Originally posted by technojesus

AVB I must say throws down one of the most energetic sets I've ever encountered... I had the pleasure of hearing him spin at a Godskitchen party in Ibiza this summer with Fergie opening up for him and it was unbelievably the best atmosphere music-wise I've ever been to. Very uplifting and inspirational tracklistings.... I'm def down for this one! Good to finally have him in NY for a change! :D

there is no energy in Armins sets......he does have nice track selcetion but they are very fluffly trance no energy in them....but his solo 12 hr set had energy....hopefully he will learn to break 130bpm in nyc

Now granted he's no Mauro Picotto but c'mon now... the man ripped some decent tracks when I heard him in ibiza... Marco V, Lethal Industry, etc. He does have his fluff side but its uplifting at best... I've always loved AVB's work although my heart lies with tech.

Did you go to Picotto in TRU? horrific.....

Originally posted by technojesus

Now granted he's no Mauro Picotto but c'mon now... the man ripped some decent tracks when I heard him in ibiza... Marco V, Lethal Industry, etc. He does have his fluff side but its uplifting at best... I've always loved AVB's work although my heart lies with tech.

Did you go to Picotto in TRU? horrific.....

didnt go see mauro at tru...herd there were only 75 there...but is ok too...hes not fully techno, liebing..dj rush....speedy j...thats techno

i am not saying armin is bad...many love him

Sander in LA too? I don't know about that, it doesn't mention Sander on the giant website to purchase tickets...

But Tall Paul, Mark Farina, Crystal Method, Danny Howells and Paul Van Dyk are there guarenteed... at one event... man, I'm gonna love this!

Originally posted by Pyro264

Listen to kansai rocco rocco

nuff said ;)

Armin will nock your tehno ass back to Liebing land Matt

:laugh:

knasai- rococco is nice...... but dotn tell me he doesnt play a lot of fluff......you seen him enough to know his style, but he has begun to play some prog which is nice....and sicne its a 6hr set i am srue there will be some tech and prog with some trance....but dude has to go past 130 bpm

Originally posted by danira

Standing on your feet for 9 hours doing hair is not what you want to do after dancing until 7am trust me!

Woe is me! What to do??? :(

WELL girl, figure it out, else you're missing some good music...

joel B

Originally posted by leftymo

Sander in LA too? I don't know about that, it doesn't mention Sander on the giant website to purchase tickets...

But Tall Paul, Mark Farina, Crystal Method, Danny Howells and Paul Van Dyk are there guarenteed... at one event... man, I'm gonna love this!

no i think i was wrong. i saw that advertised in the preliminary lineups but i haven't seen it confirmed anywhere.

Originally posted by Taub

there is no energy in Armins sets......he does have nice track selcetion but they are very fluffly trance no energy in them....but his solo 12 hr set had energy....hopefully he will learn to break 130bpm in nyc

There is sack loads of energy in one of his sets,if you want hard trance go see Scot Project,Kai Tracid etc etc

Originally posted by whitewidow

:flame: he's on at 1 to 7 am:dj: can't wait

Man, you need to get your facts straight. First you say PvD isn't playing at Roxy even though it says it on his website, which never gets put on there unless it is 100% confirmed. Also, Arc wasn't even an option in the poll on PvD's site so why would he just decide to play their after Roxy won. Second, Armin's site says that he is playing from 23:00-05:00 (maybe you can't read european time) but that means 11pm-5am. Research a little before you act like you've got the inside info on everything going on.

:rolleyes: i know the time armin is playing is either 12 or 1-7. at 11 there is an opening dj playing before him. also, pvd in not playing at the roxy because he does not have a contract, the promoters that do have a contract is aluv, madness ent. and bob g. so it doesn't matter what made ent. says because he has no contract in hand. so buddy, get your facts straight, stop reading into peoples websites and start talking to people who work at the roxy who do know!!!!! armin van buuren is going to blow peoples minds away friday night. look for the new friday night calander at the roxy. :what: :what: :what::direct: :direct: :shaky: