Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
t0nythelover

weird joke my professor said

Depends. People offended by the joke could strike up a debate in the classroom or some shit, I suppose.

I had one professor stumble into class one time. He immediately picked up a piece of chalk and stared at it for quite awhile while the entire class was just staring at him. He finally exclaimed, "Shit, I can't smoke this!" and put the piece of chalk back down. Intelligence doesn't always go hand in hand with common sense. And maybe people with smarts just need to let loose sometimes and spurt out some random shit to make themselves feel grounded with the rest of the idiots in society.

While I think the joke was wrong for the classroom, I have say you have to consider the class. I mean back in college I had to take class call Gender and society. Which mainly was about sexual issues both personal and professional and why they exist. I hear jokes such as this just to get the topic going. In my class the jokes had their place but if was bio 101 then it's different

Originally posted by heretic909

Depends. People offended by the joke could strike up a debate in the classroom or some shit, I suppose.

I had one professor stumble into class one time. He immediately picked up a piece of chalk and stared at it for quite awhile while the entire class was just staring at him. He finally exclaimed, "Shit, I can't smoke this!" and put the piece of chalk back down.

WHA??? :confused::laugh: :laugh:

Anyway, if the joke had been related to the class, it might be ok, but since it wasn't- completely inappropriate.