Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shrooms In Clubs?

notallthere

Well Tasty, now you do :) (as do many of my friends)

I just love shrooms in clubs, of course I don't do as many as I would at home or outdoors, but they are great for dancing and really getting into the music.

Of course they mix well with beans too ;) It gives you that extra energy and perfect mood.

but then again, I know some people who flip out when then cant tell if something is "real" or imagined, I really don't give a shit, its all good :D

• 3 weeks later...

$25-40 for an 8th! That's kind of high. I used to grow my own and sell them for $80-100 per ounce. It's much better to grow your own. You don't have to worry about if it's the right kind of shroom, laced with anything, how it's been stored, etc. Best of all you have a constant supply for minimal cost. You can maintain a setup for only a few bucks.

Shrooming in clubs isn't something I personally would do, although some people like it. Shrooms for me are an intense, spiritual/psychological experience. The more I trip, the more I don't even categorize it as a recreational drug anymore.

Ok first off, i did half an eigth in a club about a month ago, and i felt it for a little bit, but had no desire to dance or anything, i would defiantly recomend saving the shrooms for a later time, when you can enjoy them more. If going to a club i would stick to "club" drugs...

Also an eigth goes for $40 were i am from and about half the time you wont feel anything from it.

"$25-40 for an 8th! That's kind of high. I used to grow my own and sell them for $80-100 per ounce. It's much better to grow your own. You don't have to worry about if it's the right kind of shroom, laced with anything, how it's been stored, etc. Best of all you have a constant supply for minimal cost. You can maintain a setup for only a few bucks.

Shrooming in clubs isn't something I personally would do, although some people like it. Shrooms for me are an intense, spiritual/psychological experience. The more I trip, the more I don't even categorize it as a recreational drug anymore."

what is the whole process of growing mushrooms, the only thing that i know about growning mushrooms is that the spore is the seed and it grows on cow shit. and i dont even know how true that is..

Originally posted by cosmonaut

Shrooming in clubs isn't something I personally would do, although some people like it. Shrooms for me are an intense, spiritual/psychological experience. The more I trip, the more I don't even categorize it as a recreational drug anymore.

ive only shroomed once and i def. agree... i would never ever do it in a club...

I drank some tea one time and saw Mark Farina on the Mushroom Jazz tour....Great time! Just don't do too much, but a small amount is perfect for energy and feeling the whole vibe. I think its much easier to control then e - if you drop a tab or two you could either not really feel it or be out on your ass, you never know.

anyone that wants 2 grow their own batch of shrooms check out this site --> www.sporebank.com ... u can choose from a wide variety of spores and they have this patented thing called the grow bag.. all u gotta do is inject the spores into it and put the bag in a safe place.. its all sealed up and has all the nutrients needed to grow them.. i wanna order one!!

i do it all the time.. i would highly recommend trying it sometime. a great thing about shrooms is they arent a set amount like a pill, you can eat a 1/4 eight and bring the rest out with you, pop one here and there as needed or chill on a little buzz. just enough to feel the real energy & be livlier than a drunk.