Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Roll Call to Sound FActory Classics Night this Sat**

Originally posted by raffieb

yo man i'm staying in this whole weekend so i could save:

a) energy

B) money

classics night is gonna be freakin siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick, how late are you expecting it to last? see u there maybe

lataz bro

I think it will go till at least 6pm..c u there

Originally posted by quoth

Suprisingly enough..even fuckin Quoth is gonna make it out to Factory.

And neither you nor me thought i would i ever say that huh lol

um, lol, what do you mean bro?!? why wouldn't you even be able to make it out to SF? is it out of ur way or something? confusion . . . lol

Guest djdrip2002

ill be there by 10 am sunday morning cant go earluer cause of work....

gonna try to stay there til labout 6ish but my friends always wanna leave earlier they get tired and w/e

we should all meetup somewhere

:D

Originally posted by raffieb

um, lol, what do you mean bro?!? why wouldn't you even be able to make it out to SF? is it out of ur way or something? confusion . . . lol

since i never met you and vice versa...

the reason i say it like that is pure sarcasm since people who know me on this board....KNOW that Sound Factory is soooooooooooo not my crowd or where i belong but i enjoyed myself so much the 1st time i went...which was extremely random http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=115566&highlight=quoth so im deciding to go back...

understand more now? ;)

so look for a 6' 4" pale irish bastard and say hello.

Originally posted by quoth

since i never met you and vice versa...

the reason i say it like that is pure sarcasm since people who know me on this board....KNOW that Sound Factory is soooooooooooo not my crowd or where i belong but i enjoyed myself so much the 1st time i went...which was extremely random http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=115566&highlight=quoth so im deciding to go back...

understand more now? ;)

so look for a 6' 4" pale irish bastard and say hello.

sure thing captain, if u see me, i'll have about 5 inch spikes, and clown pants (they only look like clown pants, they're blue and white striped jeans, lol) and yes, i willl have my shirt on, unlike the other 99.9% of the guys in there. only 2 days! lataz man

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I'll be there rather early and plan on closing it out. Tons of us will be on the 3rd floor near the bar by the bathroom. If anyone cares to drop by..should be about 20 of us in our usual spot. :rock:

will you have sluts with you?:D