Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where are the goddamn Limelight reviews?!?!?!

quoth

good shit.

what's different inside though compared to regular Limelight?

Does it look like old Limelight at all??

Or completely different club?

Also...what did they do to the chapel and other rooms? they still there? the fishtanks and the chillout room still there?

How's the sound and is it true u cant be on the balcony no more?

Originally posted by quoth

good shit.

Also...what did they do to the chapel and other rooms? they still there? the fishtanks and the chillout room still there?

I want answers to all those questions and:

Any door policy?

Any goths?

good shit.

The major difference is that they took all the grime off the walls and painted

them.

It look 95% just like the old place. After all the years I remembered the

hike to the pisser was going to be a bitch. Sorry folks but after doing that

twice I wasn't going to make it the third time so hit up a Garbage can. "If you were

there you understand why." No disrespect to the Temple of Boom.

The sound is great it really gives off a nice clean thump. Makes you definitely bop

your head. All the rooms are still there just a lot cleaner and the balcony is still there. A portion of which is over the DJ booth and is VIP.

The first thing you realize as soon as you walk into the door is after leaving here I'm

filing for chapter 11 bankruptcy. Not a place if you looking to be cheap. Best way to describe it a mini EXIT. It's like a mice maze......

Some hot Russian girl that made out with me last night at Exit told me about this clubplanet thing

I was so wacked out on K that I forgot to get her phone number

Nice cute blond Russian

send me a message so we can hook up

I wanna take you out

No bullshit about the S Class

I got a reservation at Il Mulino with your name on it beautiful

Oh yeah - hello to everybody else

Forza Italia!

Originally posted by joeytoenails

"Quoth" - Where are the goddamn Limelight reviews?!?!?!

Lemme ask you a question, Pal

What kind of jerkoff dreams about a Nissan Altima?

That car costs like 18 grand

The wheel package on my S Class cost more than that

LMFAO!

1st off: Welcome to clubplanet fuckface pleasure to meet yer high class ass

2nd:actually...the v6 3.5 Se is more like $28,000-30,000

3rd:I don't need a fancy car like an S class to get women (basically because it has a tendancy to make them think u have a small penis and need to make up for it with yer Benz)...but hey if u got the cash more power to ya.

4: When you have had the same car since yer 17...any brand new car no matter what kind would be to dream about.

as for the girl you met...it could have been SexxyH...she is blonde and russian and likes guys for their cars.

take it easy pal LMAO!

the altima is a nice car not a dream car

i push them outta the way if they get in my way on the BQE LMFAO!

my cugino nicky works at bayridge nissan

if you want a good deal lemme know

my kid sister just got one LMAO!

what the fuck is a cugino?

and

thanks but no thanks...im in jersey

and why the fuck out of all the names to make would u make Joeytoenails?

No wonder why u pimp the benz..cause the fuckin name scares the ladies to begin with..u should change that fuckin name..re-register...then take a more pimply approach mister greaseball sir.

I don't know any luigi

luigi is an old greaseball name

i think the guy that did the the granite in my bathroom was named luigi LMAO!

cugino means cousin

who doesnt know that? LMFAO!

my name is joey

toenails is my nickname

i didn't pick it LMAO

it was given to me when i was growing up on bath ave

wheres this russian girl so i can get out of here

i got 3 dimes on the lions game and i gotta get to my moms house

The "remodeling" is a change...everything is so clean, bright, and modern! But the layout is the same, so very navigationable. Danny spun a great set, definately worth the money musically. The crowd was diverse, but most seemed to stick to their "groups" in their own designated areas, making many easily avoidable. The dance floor was packed and messy but very energetic with the majority of people moving around. I had a good time and am going to check out "Estate" again very soon for my tribal house intake ;)

good shit.

- the club is virtually the same...its just that everything is brand new....new floors, walls, bathrooms, ect.....you can't see the stained windows anymore, but you still know you are in the LL....stage is still the same...dancefloor still the same....same bars in the same spots.....balcony on 2nd floor seems to be much wider....bathrooms are open and you can see into guys and girls.....bathroom also shares a communal sink area so everybody washes their hands in one big room with old style sinks....same rooms throughout the club but redecorated....chapel area is there minus the huge plexi-glass wall that used to be up....now its just a railing....the also was another private area that was roped off in the back....another staircase leading to it......coat check area is huge with at least 8 people running coats back and forth...

you definitely know you are still in the limelight...

the lighting system is on hydraulic chains and can move up and down in height....they can also completely tilt to the side and shine on the 2nd floor balcony...

you still have access to all of the areas....THE SOUND SYSTEM WAS WEAK....it was not loud on the balcony....you could barely hear it when you were on the stage....and you could not hear shit if you left the main room....although danny did anounce that the system would be replaced soon with their permanent version....system could have been much better but then again its a big room to fill....nothing like arcs

all in all I had a so-so time.....I felt that the room definitely detracts from danny tenaglia's style....it was definitely not the normal Be Yourself crowd....a lot of people were just standing on the balconies or standing in the dance floor.....seemed like a lot of people were there just to check out the new club and not for the music....very crowded and as someone said on another thread it was very "amature night".....i was there from 1 - 4:15....it was starting to thin out by then (just a little) and the vibe was getting a little better as the night went on....danny banged his usual favorites and a bunch of others that i could not recognize.....he had the lights going and a huge airhorn that was attached by cable outside the dj booth......did not get a chance to checkout the other dj's.....i would definitely head back once they install the new sound.......i would rate the night a 6.5 - 7 out of 10....

I don't know any luigi

luigi is an old greaseball name

i think the guy that did the the granite in my bathroom was named luigi LMAO!

cugino means cousin

who doesnt know that? LMFAO!

my name is joey

toenails is my nickname

i didn't pick it LMAO

it was given to me when i was growing up on bath ave

wheres this russian girl so i can get out of here

i got 3 dimes on the lions game and i gotta get to my moms house

so fake...

my mother gave me my first name

my name in the bath ave boys is joeytoenails

you never had a nickname?

i only made fun of that feg car you dream about LMFAO!

take it easy pal

feg? oh christ u definitely must be a factory head.

Quoth is my nickname....Queer is my real name...i got when i was younger livin on Schednectady ave chillin with the Schednectady ave boys

Ok Ok here is my review!!!

Was there from 12-5 left early because my new girlfriend has never been to a NYC club before!

Danny (Mic and Flashlights in Hand), Lighting, Door Staff, All On Point!!!

:D(Loved that the Be Yourself @ Vinyl Doorstaff was at the Door @ Estate):D

:D(I saw Niki & Kevin doing their Tenagliaite duties):D

Soundsystem was weak! Deffinatley a dissapointment!

(Personally I wish they had an analog Systems By Shorty system, similar to the old system at Vinyl/Shelter, and the current one at CPI)

THE CROWD WAS A DISSAPOINTMENT!!!!!!! Im Sorry if your a friday regular @ Be Yourself you have to agree with me!

(BUT WE STILL HAVE FRI AND SAT TO MAKE UP FOR THAT!)

What was with the lit cigarettes being tossed over the catwalks?

Fuckin little kids! Im sure most of them were there because they thought they were cool going to a new club! I had a kid say to me online "There never gonna let you in dressed like that" this kid was dressed in the whole formal attire, I was in a long sleeve T-Shirt and a pair of Jeans with a baseball hat. I told him "Did you notice the party was called BE YOURSELF"

:mad:First thing first Im not gay but I have alot friends who are and it offends me that in New York City of all places that I had to witness someone make anti gay remarks and offend someone because of their lifestyle! Fuck that, we dont need you at our party if your gonna be like that! Be Yourself is the Peoples party! It's a party for everyone rich, poor, black, white, asian, straight, gay, whatever!

I don't know there were alot of familiar faces there, but some people looked clueless!

Danny's set was on point!!! DANNY PLAYED MADONNA- "VOUGE" enough said!

ALAN T. was Fierce!!! Loved the american flag he was waving!

Vivacious was wonderful!

& Anthony Lamont was looking more diva than ever!

The three of them in the same club at the same time was priceless!!!!

Set Hi lights!

Vouge

Walking On Thin Ice

Feel This

Flash

Baby Do You Feel Me

Two Months Off

Haunting Me

Invading Privatley

Pschyofuk

Shake It Baby

Freedom Is (Just Parts of the track looped)

IM SURE ILL THINK OF MORE AS THE DAY GOES ON! MY HEAD HURTS FROM ALL THE HEINEKIN I DRANK!

hey altima feg

i'm in a good mood now cause i just hit for 12 on a 3 dime reversal on the early game

my moms lasagna and stuffed mushrooms and turkey were perfect and i just enjoyed a nice sfogliatella and demitasse

so i'm not gonna get mad at you

all i need is for my russian friend to find me on this clubplanet and i'm perfect

sweetheart - 12 dimes goes a long way on date LMAO!

i wish i knew your name

you're very beautiful

ciao bella

hello

i know you gotta be here LMAO!

wheres my princess

i cant make you leave my head

Hey sweetie.....you remembered.....how cute. PM me and we'll talk.....I had a great time with you......but you don't remember my name:( Anyway you found me so G.I.T. babe.;)