Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOLY SHIT! Mike Bugout at Roxy 11/29 Revue

Wow, great music Mikey, kept me hitokir and gmoneoy jive till closing dancing our asses off. next time ill have to get a pic of you. Codica nice to meet you. Gmoneyjive and Hitokir24, what can I say, words cant describe how much fun I had last night, dancing was the ill stress remover. j u got to email me those songs. What what criminal!! 2ist holla at me, you got to come to the cp meetup and chill, thanx for the newport:D . I think everyone that was their got to see jasons light show at some point. sexyh nice seeing you. BobG nice to meet the man himself, i was surprised you knew who i was.sexybaby d you looked beautiful as always...

Perpetual Dreamer I love you, Silence was amazing you made my night with that.

Wide Life, damn girl you know how to get down i can still hear "i dont want you comin back no more" in my head

can anyone tell me what song goes "i see my reflection but dont like what i see something someting keep me safe from harm? that shit was hot.

up in the sky...its a bird...its a plane...its superman!

sorry i missed it. i had no idea it was even going on. i been so out of the loop for the past few months. helen called me at like midnite last nite and asked me if i was going...i was already in bed. i was like "why wuts goin on at roxy?" when she told me bugout was spinnin i felt so bad. im pissed i missed it. :mad:

The place was decently packed last night, good looking crowd as always. I had the privilege to run into my dear Quoth who continued to hug me which was really nice, thanks Hun I needed that hug and it was good to see you. Also godfatherbam, tonythelover & Mikey im glad u did a good job :)

Thanks for everyone that came out last night and hung out CP peoples and my friends, it was kinda a night I needed people around me :)

anywho hope everyone had a good time

-Dee

To everyone who came out, I truely appriciate you guys coming down to support me. I won't forget it.

Tony good seeing u, Dmitry + ur hunnie (sorry about tictoc), Karch, Jay Hitkotri, Jay BAM (ahh the old school dance in effect), Sexy Hunnie Helen, My baby cody, nice to meet Erica, GmoneyJive,louie aiese, daniella(nice to see u) aldo, opp, and EVERYONE else who came out (Including my man Nebuchan)--

Started my night @VUE (the old 151) very nice place packed with bunnies and some of the coolest lights i've ever seen...My man Tooch was tearin it...headed to roxy to meet the crew then headed inside...

Frank P started off with a hard set, Dom followed him with pretty much a mix of everything, two performances were good, crowd was really feelin the girl singing widelife, she sounded awesome. I went on at 4 and played for an hour. Since many of u didnt make it heres what u missed-

Minimal Drum - DJ Flex

Come into my World (rivera) - Kylie

Loneliness - Tomcraft

Sky (majik muzik) - Veit

Carerra 2 - 3 Drives

Nebuchan - Frank Traxx

Mind Made Up (instum) - Dumonde

Kriminal Rain - My Blend

Final Chapter to close at 5am

i def learned a few things last nite. I suck as a promoter. I also learned a couple of lessions about the biz as well...you live and u learn. Again thanks to Bobby G and A Luv puttin me on and again to everyone who came out

Mike

Great night last night. Made up for the horrible night I had at Exit on Wednsday. Got in around midnight. Place was decent. I don't think it got really good until a little later. Like around 2am, when Capello came on, then Bugout around 4. Both Dominque and Bugout did a great job. Good seeing everybody that was there.

Another Great night at the roxy, Bugout's perfomance made it even greater. Nice seeing some of the CP heads, Helen, Codica, Bam, It was nice hanging out with all u cool cats. I wish buggout sets was earlier into the night and longer, but we cant always recieve what we want, non-the-less it was still a great set and a fun night. Many Thanks to Bobby G again for the kind hospitality. It was also awesome running into Johnny V towards the closing of the night.

Ehh.. my nite didn't exactly start the way I had wanted.. I found out my boy couldn't come to Roxy after I had already started slammin' beers so I had to make it out to the city all by myself.. it's all good though, it was just a little disappointing to have to come out there by myself. :(

Met up with a bunch of people in the parking garage and we all walked over to Roxy together. Got inside.. the opening DJ was dropping some, umm, let's say REALLY HARD tracks for an opener.. dropped some old skool tracks as well.. the two performances were good.. Perpetuous Dreamer I've seen like 3 or 4 times already.. she was the same as always.. Wild Life was amazing!! What an amazing, powerful voice that woman has, absolutely gorgeous!! :D

Domenick Capello came on next --> wow Dom, lemme tell you, your SMOKED PIECE intro sounds absolutely WONDERFUL!! :aright::bounce: I loved it, came out veeeery nice!! The rest of the set was some tribal, some hard beats, etc.. closed with Adrenaline (I dunno why..) but then Mikey Bugout came on. I was one of the priviledged ones (along with the rest of the CP crew and some other random people) to hear the set.. started out tribally (yum yum) and went into some trance. Good set, as always. :) Place closed out around 5am.. had a freezing cold walk back to the car.. was a bit worn out by that time.. but had an overall nice nite.

Good seeing everyone: Helen (so good to see you again hun!! :D), Jay (godfather --> still got the dance moves despite what you think!!), Jay (hitokiri, sweetie, thanks for being my support walking thru them nasty windy streets of NYC!! I'll see you tonite at DANNY!!), gmoneyjive (haven't seen you in a while my alcoholic friend!), t0nythelover (nice to meet you hunney), Karch (pleasure as always), Dmitri and your beautiful girlie (great seeing you guys out *mwa*), Alex + Brian + Angel (:)), Erica (nice to finally meet you hun!), MUTHAFUCKIN' QUOTH!! (how pleasant to see you again --> dammit COME TO DANNY TONITE!!), Domenick (I still can't get over the Smoked Piece..), Thorin & Sevan (I'll see you guys Thursday ;)), Bobby G. --> do you finally remember me?, and of course, my sweetie, Mikey :kiss2: Great seeing everyone!!

So who's coming to Howells tonite. :tongue:

Sounds like i missed a great night.. Im soo sorry me and Larry couldnt make it. I had to cover for one of my co-workers at 7am, whose grandfathers passed away. No one would work for her (Isn't that fucked up?!?!). Anyway, since I just went through the same thing I thought it would only be right if I covered for her. I also had to get some note for Larry for his job. Next time and I'll make the shirts and shorts :).

~~awesome seeing everyone cody, dimitriy + girly...quoth....jay...karch...tony...gmoneyjive..bam!!!...and the man himself MIKE BUGOUT!!.....Nice seeing BOBG and jonny vicious at the end of the nite......dee cute as always..............

~~Frank P was good he didnt really play opener music but he was good.....nice guy too........dom was ok i love adrenaline but WHY??....mikey was great.....heard the entire set :love2: it sucks that it all comes down to how many ppl one can bring and not the talent....next time hun!!!