Clubplanet Nightlife Community

out of all the forums on cp...

dgmodel

Originally posted by marcid21

Naughtybooth

After 1 week on there, i just couldn't take it. I felt as if i had no breathing room, like everything i did/said was being jusdged by some artificial ranking system :rolleyes:

I like 3 forums the best:

- Current Events:: cuz i like current events (and im a mod ;)

- Sex board:: to see the phreaks :goofy:

- BumP "..." :: need i explain ?

I'm a fan of New York.. I never really read any of the other ones.. occasionally I'll go into Music and come into this one but I'm mainly on the NY board.. I personally like the Drama board but people don't really post on it.. that's just where the drama threads from other boards get moved to.

the l.a. board used to be entirely dead, and it's come back to life - at least, relatively speaking :) . while we're still small and it's mostly me talking to myself :worry: , a bunch of new members have joined since i've been on. we're not clique-y like some boards and just have a really friendly vibe. we're getting there - i have faith :D .

hmmm

in no particular order:

*sports board - well i love sports, (also cuz i am one of the mods)

*boston board great loyal little crew going on there and up until recently no drama

*jersey board - bunch of comedians and good ppl. usually has me laughing throughout the day

*bump and "..." board - hahah i still t hink the day that this board was created was the funniest CP drama to date

honeslty i think the ny board has been pretty lame lately

oh yeah and the sex board too -- :idea: