Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Retirement....

cgm

Originally posted by cgm

I am on a snow day today so i decided to check the board, and I dont know ANYONE on here anymore (hardly)!

Is it time to retire from CP???! Its been a good 2 years!:D

Stop your whinning. You know you will be back. They always come back. ;)

Originally posted by cgm

I am on a snow day today so i decided to check the board, and I dont know ANYONE on here anymore (hardly)!

If you need to, just retire temporarily (like I do). I've retired and returned more times on CP than Michael Jordan has thought about retirement from the NBA.

Originally posted by cgm

Oh look! I threaten to retire and all my old friends come back! Im so touched.

You know Ill never leave, this is the same as the "I'm done with going to clubs" threat.

:heart:

u and mrs.slim shady are still Weaaaak in my book ;)

Metro Factory Friday?

Originally posted by cgm

Stop your bitching.

;)

Most of the old school cp'ers post on another board.

I tell you what it is when I see you( I don't think they want the newbies to know about it, It's underground:laugh: ) I don't ever post on it unless I need to HOLLA at somebody. I'm CP for life, I don't forget my roots. CP pathed the way for all the other boards.

Yes it was way better last year, but when I first posted on this board 2 and 1/2 years ago, there were only like 5 fucking threads on the jersey board, actually it was called summer board back then. Anyways, I feel I did to this board what MJ did to BB, what ALI did to boxing, Tiger to golf. I got it going. Followed by members like Saleen351, Sin-satinoal, Bumpurella,Lady,Queenbitch,Joeycarbone Evil Jav, Juiceboy the first juicehead on CP, then clicks formed like the Bashing bitches and Guido Alliance. Battles like me vs NY board, Saleen vs everybody, laurie619 vs everybody, saleen and Laurie619 vs bashingbitches and so on and so on. For gods sake, did you know they invented the drama board becasue of Jersey ? I just think your not used to it becasue back in the day a newbie would come every 3 months, now 10 a week, but I don't mind, the more the better. Though you got newbies like Roddigga flooding the board with gay threads and teeling all his friends to post to make himself look cool:laugh: J/K.

Anyways, have a nice life

Buh bye:finger:

Originally posted by cgm

It's been sooooo slow the last few days... The server really sucks....

You know, no one ever just leaves...lol

these people remember the EvilJav666 that used to post and the corny little stories that used to get everyone all mad over a stupid computer - these people dont know!

But whatever - who cares!! :D

But dont retire CG - just keep checkin back cause it might actually make a turn around eventually! ( i hope)

Love -

allishara

XOXO!!!

:D:D

CGM it's attitudes like that that cause the demise of the board:tongue:

If everyone that used to post would start posting instead of just browsing once in a while, then maybe things would change!

SO START POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by allishara

ok - HI, Cigs had a birthday. Allishara came.

ok, HI, Allishara had a birthday. Cigs NEVER CAME!!!! :peeleft:

Let me go now...... time to cry....... :isok:

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Should've had your birthday in Hoboken!!!;)