Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite set of the year!

mimid

Danny Howells kicked butt that was a great night, I can't wait to see him again.

I also have soooo much love for OscarG and Roland that its very cool when there is no "big name DJ"

I love my local DJ's .

OMG I love this track I didn't know that it was by murk ???

murk 10-29? @ space

(porque yo soy tu amiga)

I have it on the CD that OscarG was giving out @ the last full moon party. I blast it, she sounds like a brujera.

See you all Sat night XOXOXO:D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BEST SETS THIS YEAR:

Jimmy T. opening for Lunar Sessions

Danny Howells @ Spin (WMC)

Picotto @ Space (1st time)

Scott Project @ Level

Burridge @ Spin (1st time)

Danny Howells @ Arc (NYC June)

Roly@ Space (patio) too many to name!!!

Stryke @ Red (1st Party)

Oscar G @ Space, too many to name

in no particular order....:D :D

Deeper Substance @ 643 - 11/14

Deeper Substance @ Shadow Lounge with Demi & Steve Gerrard (WMC - 03/02)

Danny Howells & Desyn Masiello @ Space - 10/5

Mr. C @ The Living Room - 10/30

Tom Middleton & Joshua @ Opium (WMC - 03/02)

DJ Three @ Lola - 11/21

Fish Go Deep @ Aquabooty - 07/02

Doc Martin & Harvey @ Aquabooty - 11/23

Kruder & Dorfmeister & Jazzanova @ Rain (WMC - 03/02)

Satoshi Tomiie @ Lola - 11/07

Tyler Stadius & Jay Tripwire @ The Living Room - 10/12

Matter:/ Form @ Goddess w/ Layo, Bushwacka!, Mr. C and Terry Francis (WMC - 03/02)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harvey @ Rain

Osunlade and Nicodemus @ Rain

Ron Trent @ Rain first time

Fish Go Deep @ Lola

Migs and Jay J @ Lola

Lazy Dog @ Rain

DHM @ Lola many times

King Britt @ Rain especially the last hour

in no paticu;ar order and I might have forgotten some including all the wmc events. Too many to name.

JB

Originally posted by joeygk

I'm so pissed I missed the Deeper Substance party....never heard them yet. D7 next time you better make me go....

It was an a-MAZE-eeen party........ Demi kicked @$$........

Forgot to mention it in my vote ....... but thought it was Favorite set of da year ..... as in the favorite ..... not favorite sets ??? ....

Anyway ........ it was a great nite at 643 ........ a classic event by the PMS crew to welcome back Demi ...........

BTW ....... anyone know when there is gonna be another Phat Music Sessions??........ kinda miss those chicks .... and da vibe... and Chris & Mono ........

:cool::hat:

re: 'porque you soy tu amiga' .. thats not a murk track, but a track oscar played on the murk night .. its a fuckin wicked track. I have not been able to track it down.. :)

regardless its on catch 22 and should be repressed soon. for now you gotta go hear oscar play to hear it!

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

areyourestricted.

BRING MURK BACK TO SPACE!

Originally posted by joeygk

I don't know what my favortie set was, but I know what was my favorite night ------------>

It was some time this summer, everyone went to Jail to hear Jimmy T spin (& open bar), and then Abby, Vicman, GA2, Nightstar and myself all drove to Lola Bar to hear DHM.....Lolahotass and her friends from Chicago ended up meeting us there! We were all piss ass *DRUNK*, and dancing around like total jackasses......people were spanking eachother!

FYI- crackhead ravers should not drink - bad things happen! That was a crazy night. I don't remember the music, but it was fun! :laugh: :laugh:

YES....that was most def one of the crazier nights I've had!!!:laugh: It was loads of FUN!!!!:D

Jimmy was awesome that night at Jghtstar and myself all drove to Lola Bar to hear DHM.....Lolahotass and her friends from Chicago ended up meeting us there! We were all piss ass *DRUNK*, and dancing around like total jackasses......people were spanking eachother!

FYI- crackhead ravers should not drink - bad things happen! That was a crazy night. I don't remember the music, but it was fun! :laugh: :laugh:

This Fuckin board is pissing me off:mad: I posted the above post and it did some crazy shit........Anyways...........

Yes......the night that we went from Jail then to Lola's was CRAZY!:D ( mad FUN )

My fav set is Danny Howells in October:D

I also slightly remember when Miguel Migs went to Rain in the beginning of this year.....that set was also A+!

1.both piccottos sets this year

2.tiesto in august

3.various sets when edgar closed @ space(& trully the funnest nights ever 4 me).

4. hmmmmmm cant remember which night it was but oscar g closed one night with one of the most kick ass sets ever heard @ space..

Originally posted by jcbliss

my favorite night of the yr was when dave seaman and I played crobar a month or so ago.. the vibe was sick!! anyone remember that night?? James zabiela was pretty f'ing good b4 sasha at crobar as well

it was a great night Jon.. you had a very good opener set.. I was with some friends from out of town and we left to Tantra for a little bit and when we came back to Crobar the place was simply out of control. Great party with you and Seaman.

Still my favorite set of last year is Sasha and Digweed @ Miami Arena.. I guess nobody from the board went to that incredible party. :confused:

where to start.......since i've been out for 5 months working in jersey i'm sure i missed out on alot of GREAT nights,but this year i,ve enjoyed just about 80% of the nights i went out and partied and witnessed great DJs.

had a blast in ULTRA,great sets from Carl Cox,Tiestos,PVD,George Acosta, then the after party @ SPACE where Deep Dish had a great night,really partied hard as f--k that day.Looking foward this up coming WMC. (thats why i think alot of people went to see Sasha & Digweed in triple A)

and after attending SPACE last night and seeing EDGAR and STRYKE spin,those sets really stepped in my FAVORITES!!!really incredible music,for those that didnt go f--cking missed it,your loss!

Originally posted by happyface

where to start.......since i've been out for 5 months working in jersey i'm sure i missed out on alot of GREAT nights,but this year i,ve enjoyed just about 80% of the nights i went out and partied and witnessed great DJs.

had a blast in ULTRA,great sets from Carl Cox,Tiestos,PVD,George Acosta, then the after party @ SPACE where Deep Dish had a great night,really partied hard as f--k that day.Looking foward this up coming WMC. (thats why i think alot of people went to see Sasha & Digweed in triple A)

thats why many people DIDNT go to sasha & digweed !!

sorry my bad!

Originally posted by vipnerd

I would stay with Sander Kleinenberg at Crobar.... April 12, 2002

Honarable mention....... I have no doubts goes to DJ Burrito @ Lola, for Rock & Lola......October 16, 2002:eek: :eek:

:cool::hat:

Thanks brother! :D

My favorite set goes hands down to Demi's 5 hour monster @ Reserved 11-14-2002...it was "Deeper Substance meets Phat Music Session"

Chris Duque and Mono Henao rose to the ocation...memorable!

loonbur_2.gif

"Save the underground and the underground will save you"