Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
weyes

who would be better in bed: dr. ruth or hugh hefner?

who do you think would be better in bed?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. who do you think would be better in bed?

• dr. ruth
    • hugh hefner

don't be so literal - i mean, who do you think would know more about how to have good sex (especially because they're both so old and have amassed so much info and experience ;) ), not who is having great sex right now.

well...dr ruth is a sex expert... so she obviously knows what shes doing...

hef just gets f'ed by lots of hot girls because hes their boss... so he doesn't have to do any of the work or know anything...

but thinking of either of them sexually is a douche chill... its like thinking of your grandparents having sex...

Originally posted by deepak1977

they say that when you have sex with somebody, you're not only having sex with them, but you're also having sex with everybody they had sex with. so by having sex with hef, imagine the number of women you'd have sex with.

:shake: sketchy thought.

ya ruth is a dr. which means she can fix sexual problems. hef bangs ladies and has been doin it for yeeaaars, overall i think that whoever sleeps with hef these days is alot happier than whoever sleeps with dr. ruth. hef is much more attractive then her, men age with dignity and mature like a fine wine. women get wrinkly and dry like old grapes...stomp stomp...

I look at it this way...

Have you ever notices...

Barbers = Have no hair or a shitty hair cut

Mechanics = Drive Pieces of shit

Accountants = Usually owe the IRS or cant keep there paper in order...

Psychiotrists = Are fuckin nuts themselves...

With that said... I believe the 2 biggest names when you think sexual profession...

Both Dr. Ruth and Hugh probably suck in bed...

MY 2 PENNIES !!!

Originally posted by t0nythelover

ya ruth is a dr. which means she can fix sexual problems. hef bangs ladies and has been doin it for yeeaaars, overall i think that whoever sleeps with hef these days is alot happier than whoever sleeps with dr. ruth. hef is much more attractive then her, men age with dignity and mature like a fine wine. women get wrinkly and dry like old grapes...stomp stomp...

:(

there are nasty, wrinkley old men too