Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marcus Shultz Fucking Sucks!!!!

sgtfury

Guest saleen351

went from louie devito cd tracks, to nice progressive tracks, then back to tiesto southern sun and more commercial.... then back to progressive.....

guy has no idea what he is doing...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dakotalynn

you are aware Pat Tetrick was dj'ing last night also...perhaps you heard a change in djs? I think someone who has been at this 15 years does have a clue what he is doing.

since you can't see the dj in there unless you go upstairs and that was vip only, I was told it was MS, i asked a few people and all of them told me it was him... plus one of their staff told me as well...

but who ever it was, they should be fired...

DAKATOLYN- BOTTOM LINE...WHERE WERE THE FUCKING PEOPLE....I DONT CARE ABOUT A LABEL, IBIZA OR WHATEVER...IF YOU DONT DRAW THE PEOPLE...WHATS THE POINT...AND AS FOR OPENING FOR ARMIN VAN BUUREN...SOMEONE HAS TO SIT MARKUS DOWN AND EXPLAIN TO HIM THAT WHEN YOU OPEN, YOU PLAY DIFFERENTLY COMPARED TO WHEN YOU ARE THE HEADLINER...HE PLAYED WAY TOO HARD AND TOO COMMERCIAL FOR A OPENER..KILLED WHAT LITTLE CROWD THERE WAS....AFTER MAZE CLOSES..SHULTZ WILL BE OUT OF A JOB IN MIAMI AND THATS THAT...AS FAR AS PAT TETRICK GOES..

SAYING HE SUCKS IS WAY TOO KIND...:idea:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sgtfury

DAKATOLYN- BOTTOM LINE...WHERE WERE THE FUCKING PEOPLE....I DONT CARE ABOUT A LABEL, IBIZA OR WHATEVER...IF YOU DONT DRAW THE PEOPLE...WHATS THE POINT...AND AS FOR OPENING FOR ARMIN VAN BUUREN...SOMEONE HAS TO SIT MARKUS DOWN AND EXPLAIN TO HIM THAT WHEN YOU OPEN, YOU PLAY DIFFERENTLY COMPARED TO WHEN YOU ARE THE HEADLINER...HE PLAYED WAY TOO HARD AND TOO COMMERCIAL FOR A OPENER..KILLED WHAT LITTLE CROWD THERE WAS....AFTER MAZE CLOSES..SHULTZ WILL BE OUT OF A JOB IN MIAMI AND THATS THAT...AS FAR AS PAT TETRICK GOES..

SAYING HE SUCKS IS WAY TOO KIND...:idea:

1. maze is not closing any time soon..

2. maze had double the amount of people of space last night

3. any trance is too much trance

4. any cover is too much cover

5. They need to put a video camera in the booth and put it on those tvs so you can see the djs.

damn! Maze is under a lot of fire....just one thing.. they better get their shit together when I will show up :D .. I am a first impressions kinda guy when it's about the clubs.

Book Digweed!!!.. I bet it will be mad packed if they do that.

Originally posted by laliux

damn! Maze is under a lot of fire....just one thing.. they better get their shit together when I will show up :D .. I am a first impressions kinda guy when it's about the clubs.

Book Digweed!!!.. I bet it will be mad packed if they do that.

With or w/out Digweed ........ I can assure U 2 things ..... after U go to MAZE.........

You will take the 395 causeway only to go to the airport ......

You will go to Lincoln Road again ...... just to go to work......

That's how serious of a club that place is ..........

:cool::hat:

Well a little 411 for you:

1) Because of the slow attendance last week, there was pressure put on Markus to play more commercial.

2) Anybody who listens to Markus on 93.1 knows that Markus plays progressive and builds his sets into melodic stompers. Last night he played Progressive and built it up to lead into Armin's set.

3) Last nights crowd was a trance crowd and if trance is not your cup of tea, then obviously you will not enjoy the music.

4) There were cheers coming from the dance floor when Markus played "Southern Sun", making the powers that be at Club Maze smile.

5) Armin and Markus go way back....and Armin will be back often as a regular resident.

Oh and by the way, Armin's set was recorded last night and will be broadcast on Markus's New Years Eve show on 93.1.

Blah blah blah trance this trance that. Cry me a fucking river will ya? Maze promoted their ass off for Friday, yet none of yas showed. I had a plane to catch so I laid low that night...I was pissed I couldn't see Armin, but doubly pissed when the usual suspects come on here and start to whine. Maybe I'm taking it personally, since I know a lot of the Maze folk and they're good people, but whatever...I'll allow for you saying "Markus needs to work on his style/skill or whatever", that's a genuine opinion, but when you start jabbing at him personally, that's going a bit too far...

Face the music, trance kiddies...the sound is dead in Miami. 90 percent of the people that show up to Space or Level on a trance night could give two shits about the music. You could play a bloody kick drum sample in repeat and the average fucktard clubber would be happy. It's just a herd mentality going on. 10 percent of the cool kids care, so all of their little clone buddies go along with it too.

Come on, the club had ads on the radio, in The Street, in The New Times, with cooljunkie, Mazegirl posted here...christ there was a million ways of getting in for free, and most of ya still didn't go. So if you want to blame the poor attendance on someone, blame the clubbers. Maze did it's job, Markus did his job...

Originally posted by vipnerd

With or w/out Digweed ........ I can assure U 2 things ..... after U go to MAZE.........

You will take the 395 causeway only to go to the airport ......

You will go to Lincoln Road again ...... just to go to work......

That's how serious of a club that place is ..........

:cool::hat:

I'm just glad there is a new alternative and I hope Maze really does well...I have to check it out...it sounds aMAZEing...I agree with Laliux...I'm also a first impression kinda burrito.

Hopefully Maze will rise to the ocation and Miami will proudly have yet another quality venue to offer.

Bring on the Maze...I have to see with my popping eyes what the hype is all about...

Dj Burrito

(Jack Of All Trades)

loonbur_2.gif

Originally posted by djburrito

I'm just glad there is a new alternative and I hope Maze really does well...I have to check it out...it sounds aMAZEing...I agree with Laliux...I'm also a first impression kinda burrito.

Hopefully Maze will rise to the ocation and Miami will proudly have yet another quality venue to offer.

Bring on the Maze...I have to see with my popping eyes what the hype is all about...

Dj Burrito

(Jack Of All Trades)

Hey Burrito ...... U won't believe the club they put together ....... it is certainly a-MAZE-eeeeeeeen ........ this people just gave music lovers the dreamed theater ..........

As to their attendance the two past Fridays ..... low ..... but that's where the Vipnerd will com into full action ........ rememberse to the ocation and Miami will proudly have yet another quality venue to offer.

Dj Burrito

(Jack Of All Trades)