NJ and all my fans

louiedevito

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dgmodel

lmao... fuck KTU... lmao... i hate them... balthazaar is the first dj id punch in the face if i ever met them... secondly... this mother fuckin station has been out for 6-7 yrs how long are they going to be the "NEW KTU" ????

thats so funny :laugh: :laugh: and so true...I HATE BALTHAZAAR....I have never heard someone with a more annoying laugh than him...their morning show sucks:D

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

thats so funny :laugh: :laugh: and so true...I HATE BALTHAZAAR....I have never heard someone with a more annoying laugh than him...their morning show sucks:D

Their morning show is pretty bad.....I can't stand the broad whose is on there..her voice sounds like nales going down a chalk board......:eek:

-Everyone, stop fuckin hatin'! If you are more successful than Louie D., then you can talk and trash on him. But since you haters aren't then shush. His underground sets is what actually got most people, including myself, into the whole club scene. I used to think the entire "techno genre" fuckin blew, until I heard one of this underground mix CD's... and I really liked it. :)

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

new ktu is in reference to 103.5 unlike the old ktu which was 92 WKTU

I thought it was referring to the "new" KTU 103 5

as from the old KTU 103 (point) 5 which was called "HOT 103.5" which then moved to 97.1 and turned Hip Hop.

ok well i can probably solve the question if this is really louie d. first i am going to see if louie on this board knows a few things. 1. what gym do you belong to. 2. if you get the gym right what highway is the gym off of. 3. what town does your parents live in?

now if you answer those correct then guys its louie devito if

Originally posted by esco

You are the worst DJ, You use fucking computers to match beats for you. Its so funny that when you DJ at any venue, people automatically turn away from it.

You make Draper look like PVD

God, some people are so ignorant...:rolleyes::mad:

• 3 weeks later...