Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the furthest uve gone?

Originally posted by misk

....puerto rico....dr....martinique....st marten....st thomas...barbados..antigua...bahamas...aruba....labade,haiti......cancun...

...that's where i have been outside the 50 states....

misk you are quite the world traveler or at least island traveler...

i'm jealous :tongue:

The most exotic place that I have been to out of the U.S. is Puerto Rico. I absoultely love it there, the mountains are just breathtaking. I've been there two summer's in a row, my fiance's Mom live's there so she get's to enjoy the warm weather all year round. The only thing that's bad is the weather in the summer. Other than that it's absoultely gorgeous. If anyone ever has the chance you should take a vacation there.

It would have to be Ventotene', Itlay. It is this georgeous Volcanic Island, with coral reefs, black sand surrounded my crstyal blue/teal water and this cutest little town. I can't wait to go back. it was def. exotic. We suba dived all over the Island and I was just amazed. If I wasn't so am prejudice to my homeland, my next choice would have to be Brazil.......... what an amazing country..........