Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So i finally made it out to ARC last night.

and have a newfound respect for DT - 10x better than i was expecting. Club was good, but crowd on average was a bit older than me. And only 1 person from CP came and said HI! bastards! I even wore that hot ass sweater an extra 30 min just to give people a chance to say hi - but the one dude i met was rad - and brought friends from london to see DT who were quite impressed with my sweater. ARC = AWESOME i will be back!

I was there Jaysea - where were you?! haha

hey! lol

i was there.....Pissy, cause i twisted my ankle so i basiclly chiiled in the vip and arcade all night, smoking cig's and making fun of this girl with 3 nipples.......LOL

dont ask... hahaha

Music was nice last night....

we went to this after hours spot on Ave B afterwords..

S C A R E Y........

30 people huddled in a corner shoting K?

nice........

so i went home, smoked a blunt, and watched Cartoons, lol

>me

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

duuuuudee! i am soooooooo sorry i manhandled u last night....it was outta love (and liqour) ...:D ...forgive me...what time u stay til?

no need for apologies. :D i was psyched to see you.. but had so much other shit going on. :rolleyes:

reddog4063 here was my wishlist 4 DT

Chicks on Speed- "Fashion Rules"

Vanessa Daou- "Sunday Afternoons"

Pet Shop Boys- "The Boy Who Couldn't Keep His Clothes on"

Pschyofuk- "Pschyofuk"

Fused- "Terror"

Miss Kitten- "Frank Sinatra"

Green Velvet- "Flash"

Quicksound- "Stop Foolin Around"

Rolando- "Night Of The Jaguar"

AND OF COURSE!

Celeda- "Be Yourself"

That would be all 10 of them!

damn, havent posted here in a long time -

anyway, rocksteadyct - im the kid with the friends from london - they were quite amused with the "british appreciation" sweater - that was pretty funny. We ended up leaving pretty early, as the UK visitors wanted to try and have a productive day today. For the approx. 2hrs I was there, Danny was bangin it nice 'n dark, which was a purely good thing :).

Anyway, good to meet you dude, see you in clubland...

Originally posted by mattm2o

reddog4063 here was my wishlist 4 DT

Chicks on Speed- "Fashion Rules"

Vanessa Daou- "Sunday Afternoons"

Pet Shop Boys- "The Boy Who Couldn't Keep His Clothes on"

Pschyofuk- "Pschyofuk"

Fused- "Terror"

Miss Kitten- "Frank Sinatra"

Green Velvet- "Flash"

Quicksound- "Stop Foolin Around"

Rolando- "Night Of The Jaguar"

AND OF COURSE!

Celeda- "Be Yourself"

That would be all 10 of them!

God damn it... there is about a 99% Chance I will be in attendance... How the hell did you not ask for TURN ME ON!!!

Matt... I will stay in touch... Definately would like to meet up...

Peace...

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

and have a newfound respect for DT - 10x better than i was expecting. Club was good, but crowd on average was a bit older than me. And only 1 person from CP came and said HI! bastards! I even wore that hot ass sweater an extra 30 min just to give people a chance to say hi - but the one dude i met was rad - and brought friends from london to see DT who were quite impressed with my sweater. ARC = AWESOME i will be back!

I was there Jaysea - where were you?! haha

I am definately lookin foward to a Friday the 13th Be Yourself Meet up... Anyone interested... Keep in touch...

Peace...

i i knewwwwwwwwwwwwww i saw rocksteadyCT...i didnt even know u were goin...but some kid walked by me and i was like O SHIT I THINK THATS THAT KID FROM THE BOARDS!!

jaysea u motherfucker!...u were there???

wtf cant say hi? haha U must have seen me dancing my ass off then, i know sometimes it can be a little intimidating.

And idrthrbclbng what up! glad someone actually said hi to me! Im glad ur friends were amused at my attire - thats my favorite article of club clothing - it makes people think..and stare!

and how bout u mattm2o couldnt say what up? man i dont know if ill ever get used to these stuck up NYers...haha jk

i must say i was caught by surprise by the crowd..i got there at 2 thinking we were late, and it was kinda dead and im like oh well i get to hear DT its straight..but 4 oclock place is bumpin! 7 oclock same thing! I was pissed i had to leave but the place we parked said 7pm to 7am so i wasnt trying to take any chances.

If it wasnt a 2 hour drive id be there every weekend :)

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

and how bout u mattm2o couldnt say what up? man i dont know if ill ever get used to these stuck up NYers...haha jk

I wish I was there but I wasen't! Some shit came up, ive been sick, and my girlfriend came home from college friday night!

dude...im not really a CP meetup kinda guy..ask some of the ppl on the board how long it took me to introduce myself to them....id c the in clubs all the time but never say whatup..so dont take it personal homie :D

Yeah, this idiot was at the same place as me like 5 times before his dorky shy ass finally introduced himself to me..........at Exit nonetheless

Now I chill with him from time to time cause I got nothing better to do.....LOLz

Originally posted by reddog4063

:aright:

welcome to the fam dude.

You should come out the 21st...Danny Howells in the main room and Bill Patrick in the arcade. A bunch of people from the ARC board are gonna do a meet-up.

Joe

yes - you should give howells a try too. always a fun party. different crowd though.

I came from the UK, I saw Arc.

Great club, great phazon sound, incredible lighting and excellent music, Mario Piu was amazing, club half empty though, I stayed until 6am but it never filled up, people couldnt dance, the chicks all danced like lap dancers and the guys were body poppers.

better night was centro fly on thursday.

hey brian, i looked everywhere for your chicks, coundlt find them, you must be hiding them somewhere.

aw man, wish you would've come out for the friday night's Be Yourself party.....you probably would've liked the crowd and vibe better. Not that Mario isnt good, just DT is the main resident and sound of 'ARC'.

Joe

Originally posted by neilfryer

I came from the UK, I saw Arc.

Great club, great phazon sound, incredible lighting and excellent music, Mario Piu was amazing, club half empty though, I stayed until 6am but it never filled up, people couldnt dance, the chicks all danced like lap dancers and the guys were body poppers.

better night was centro fly on thursday.

hey brian, i looked everywhere for your chicks, coundlt find them, you must be hiding them somewhere.