Clubplanet Nightlife Community

justin..who are those ugly hoes in your sig?

quoth

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

haha hey man dont playa hate! I took those pictures! or one of them at least. and i know for a fact that at least one of them was 16..i think..

and the party was good! good crowd and good music, shady security though..but what sercuity isnt lol

Is that Justin in your sig too?

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Is that Justin in your sig too?

nope thats me and my homies (and maa bell on the right)

lets see why do i have britsh envy

andy farley, paul glazby, karim, bk, jon doe, captain tinrib

never will i see them here, or at least in the quality/quanity id like.

Originally posted by thehype

those girls look like they are from Keansburg, NJ. In case you didn't know, Keansburg produces the ugliest people in NJ

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: yea keansburg tops south river for white trash. if u meet a girl from keansburg make sure she has all her teeth and check her car for a baby seat

Originally posted by wakeup

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: yea keansburg tops south river for white trash. if u meet a girl from keansburg make sure she has all her teeth and check her car for a baby seat

Don't forget, one man's trash is another man's treasure.

Any female who is criticizing these girls looks on this thread is a giant hypocrite.

I already established that 99.9% of CP females are overweight sacks of moist flesh who smuggle Tbone steaks in their cheeks, so before you analyze their wardrobe, look in the mirror you trolls.

Originally posted by thehype

those girls look like they are from Keansburg, NJ. In case you didn't know, Keansburg produces the ugliest people in NJ

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

so ffffffffffucking true...

both keansburg and south river ahahah

let's not forget muthafuckin...

LAURENCE HARBOR, CLIFFWOOD BEACH and fuckin KEYPORT

Originally posted by wakeup

:laugh: :laugh: how could i forget laurence harbor not even white trash though more like ghetto wiggers, same for keyport

Muthafuckin HARBOR RATS is what i call them...yo let's not even get into Seaside and Point Pleasant...not to mention Woodbridge...Edison...Sayreville...and....DUN DUN DUNNNNN SOUTH AMBOY!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rizzo

Any female who is criticizing these girls looks on this thread is a giant hypocrite.

I already established that 99.9% of CP females are overweight sacks of moist flesh who smuggle Tbone steaks in their cheeks, so before you analyze their wardrobe, look in the mirror you trolls.

ummmm..... you really fuckin should rethink that.....