Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells@Trust pics

tinybutterfli

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jroo

well, im totally imbarrassed now. when i was dancing i had to hold on to the speaker so that i would fall off because too many people were sitting up there and not enough room. you know when you're dancing and you're holding something you tend to get intimate with it. next time remind me to tell someone that is sober that if i start sucking come and get me. i told adrienne and somebody else, but i never got yanked. anyway, i am soooo fucking sore still!! it was great seeing you all there. sorry i was a stage hog, i just dont like being ran into all night when everything is really crowded. if i could do it all over again, i wouldnt have gone up there, or puked my dinner up in the bathroom. anyway, great night, and im never going to 1722 again. i should probably get ready and go to work now

Originally posted by cookiegirl

This is what we missed in the bassmint! :eek:

IMG_2411.JPG

LOL - I actually got to "enjoy" that for a few minutes. I went downstairs in search of my roommate's hoody (er, long story) Anyhow, I was stuck down there going through all the coats and stuff that were in the dj booth. Finally I told one of my friends "You find it, I can't take this music anymore!" and ran upstairs to enjoy Danny Howells.

Those 5 minutes were painful :worry:

Originally posted by weyes

supposedly the airline lost armin van buuren's records last time he came out to l.a. what i don't understand is why the djs don't bring them as carry-on somehow. i never check anything that important - don't see why they'd be so foolish.

probably because they carry so many records with them

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Anyway, i had a good time last night. but i just wonder what his set wouldve been like if the airport peeps had not lost his records. According to one of my friends, he shopped@yoshitoshi before arriving at trust and spent around 5 grand on cds? can someone confirm this?

ask danny howells

Originally posted by nautilus60

Was your roommate there or just her hoody? Cause i sure as hell didnt see her there....

Nice pics, btw...we know we can always count on you...

Nope she wasn't there :(

I'm glad you all like the pics. I actually have a few more but they were of Buzzboard people & me.

BTW, Vic you are officially on my shit list. You not only ruined the pic of Walker but you ruined the pic of Dina & me. :mad:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Oh, just some speaker dancer. . . :tongue:

... who has a fetish for molesting speakers before he dances on them. It was great to see you all on Saturday! The vibe there was the best I have ever experienced at Buzz... but I wouldn't expect anything less when DC CP takes over a venue!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

... who has a fetish for molesting speakers before he dances on them. It was great to see you all on Saturday! The vibe there was the best I have ever experienced at Buzz... but I wouldn't expect anything less when DC CP takes over a venue!

Hey, its all about getting whoever, or in this case whatever you're dancing with comfortable. there is nothing wrong with letting a speaker know that you're money and you want to party. :) im sure my girl appriecates me dancing with electronics than flesh. :):)

Originally posted by jroo

holy shit!! vic's evil twin spirit was caught on camera!!!

IMG_2306.JPG

:laugh::eek: That's scary!?! Do you think his twin spirit wussed out at DT/DH round 2 as well? :tongue:

Great pics tini, looks like you all had a blast @ Howells on Saturday. He tore up Boston the night before... great times had by all (well, almost all!)

Anyone making the drive up for Zabiela @ ARC this weekend??

F*in greeeeat night...the energy was so high from the minute we got there....and Danny is the coolest mu'fucka on earth...

Mad props to Chris and Bullitt Bookings for getting Danny on their roster!

DC CP with big time representation up at the front...way to be team!

I was jumpin around havin so much fun I didnt really spot any tracks, or any that I remember now, at least...did he play the Eminem "Nobody listens to techno" song?

Def one of the best nights I've had since SnD Philadelphia...