Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thurs dec 19th eugenes christmas party w/ anthony nero

hey cp, christmas is alomst here, and i think should be the beginning of a new nyc nitelife on the rise!!!! the 19th the last thurs before christmas Richie Romero, Alex Cordova, Jase, John Dimatteo, Oleg, Dino, Daryl Darren, Nick Andreottola, 2002 a christmas party with myself and

Big Ben spinning hiphop in the VIP

hope to see u all there and have a great holiday

eugenes 24th between 5th and 6th:rolleyes:

a nero;)

seriously ant. why do you always have to have some kinda party when i cant go. im really beginning to think you are doing this on purpose!! i have an exam on friday morning and i dont think its a good idea if i go out and not study!! anyways, have fun & tear it up as always. i promise i am going to come out and hear you spin. i miss you guys!! best of luck & happy holidays. i'll see you guys soon. muahzzz

dana ;)

Ahhh all these Christmas parties :laugh:. I dunno whats going on yet that week. I knowI will be upstate that week with my babes b/c we are going to a party that wknd. I doubt that we will make it the city tho. I'm not really feeling the scene anymore plus I will be broke by the end of this week from buying presents... Xmas is sooo overrated!! haha. Have fun. Tear shit up Nero! :D

Yo Ant whats up bro, ill be there dont worry and ill try to get the crew to come, everyone better come out nero has been working on a new style and let me tell you its slammin, Everyone should come out and support Nero hes always been good to us, Hope to see u all there. NERO keep rippin those phat beats!!!!!!!!!

I think we all are gonna have a great time.... eugenes is a fly place too......no better way to end the year and begin the new one.......nero will rip it up I am sure...i better see everyone there... I am on a roll for reaming people out for not showing up places......so SHOW UP!!!!! lol