Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
atomicapples

christmas.

...I want a certain someone to wisk me on a horse and buggy ride through a snow covered central park (( yes, in the cold.... ))... with hot tasty hazelnut coffee and kisses to warm me up...the last stop being rockefeller plaza...

...if i can't have that...I'll take a nekkid Atomicrapples under my tree with a replacement pair or socks...:D

Originally posted by marcid21

...I want a certain someone to wisk me on a horse and buggy ride through a snow covered central park (( yes, in the cold.... ))... with hot tasty hazelnut coffee and kisses to warm me up...the last stop being rockefeller plaza...

...if i can't have that...I'll take a nekkid Atomicrapples under my tree with a replacement pair or socks...:D

umm sounds like a very good imagination.

but this will probably the saddest holiday i will ever have.

Originally posted by atomicapples

umm sounds like a very good imagination.

but this will probably the saddest holiday i will ever have.

no, i'm the depression poster boy around here... don't you go stealing my bit... i'll handle all the suicide inuendos and general depression rants... you stick to posting lots of inane topics and making wontons...

oh, and i want an EGT gauge for my car...

i have a guage for sale.

its been on my car, but i never really connected it. it just sits there on my pod to fill up that while. im willing to part from it.

its a 60mm greddy black face guage with peak warning hold feature.

it is the top of the line guage that greddy offers.

IM me if you interested. :) if not tell me waht you looking for and ill get it for you atr a great price.

Originally posted by atomicapples

i have a guage for sale.

its been on my car, but i never really connected it. it just sits there on my pod to fill up that while. im willing to part from it.

its a 60mm greddy black face guage with peak warning hold feature.

it is the top of the line guage that greddy offers.

IM me if you interested. :) if not tell me waht you looking for and ill get it for you atr a great price.

I want a digital gauge... preferably in blue LED...

dakota digital has one, but it runs for $150 with the sender... I don't know of anyone else who makes blue LED digital gauges... and because its going on my A-pillar with my boost gauge (which is also digital blue LED) i want it to match...

and Tony... what do YOU want for Xmas??? :)

Originally posted by joeg

I want a digital gauge... preferably in blue LED...

dakota digital has one, but it runs for $150 with the sender... I don't know of anyone else who makes blue LED digital gauges... and because its going on my A-pillar with my boost gauge (which is also digital blue LED) i want it to match...

and Tony... what do YOU want for Xmas??? :)

i want someones hearts. "all i want for christmas is Yooooooooou" - mc