Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question......

Mystify

Originally posted by mssabina

ummm kirsten dunst is like 21... that doesn't make her a part of an older generation... and why do you always end your posts with "just my opinion"? we know it's your opinion, you don't have to reiterate that for us...

mssabina,.. I'm lost for words.. How come you are annoyed with ma ending sig? Correct me if I'm wrong, lotsa peeps got personified sigs, you dont seem to have a problem with it,....are you particularly aggravated by me?... somethin I said to make you mad?..if there is, please let me know, I will scrap it. But, (there's always a but) if its just coz you have this chip on ya shoulder 'bout guys, I can guarantee u, it aint gonna happen..I will always post it,...get used to it...and shame on you gal for questioning somebody's fav qoute...you should know better.....

Its so dissapointing that a gal has this many issues...atleast I'm glad..I aint gotta nuttin to do with it....

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

Ooops,..I did it again......LOL

james dean is my favorite guy from classic hollywood... now he was something else... i also love audrey hepburn, grace kelly, veronica lake and marlylin of course...

Yeah, he was pretty remarkable!

One of my favorite pics, for some reason.

jdrs8c2.jpg

I don't know if anyone knows who Edie was, (THE poor little rich girl of the 60's), but she was gorgeous!

e12.jpge06.jpg

A collage my friend did for her website. top02.JPG

Sorry.......couldn't resist......I gotta thang for Edie.

what the hell are u talking about? what chip on my shoulder? i point out that u don't have to tell us what you're posting is your opinions b/c YOU posted it and i have issues? arightttt....

Good God !! What did I ever do to this gal???..Am I missing something?... Is this a regular cp thing?...(to hustle and ridicule someone's opinion and likes?)...So friggin what I like to post that sig? !! What's so wrong with it??..I'm sorry, I may be an idiot, but I thought there was other worldly insanities that deserve the attention.....you know,...like wifebeaters, insensetive b/f or hussies..etc. How did I end up being the paraiah?..You answer me this Miss -I'm-hiding my-status-coz-I'm-better-than-every-one-else !!

Shame on you, atleast show your mug when you accuse somebody of being 'un-classy'.....God!!

Never knew gals could stoop this low....Geez!!!! Tough love life??

but I like most gals in here..atleast they are objective, they dont judge, they relate...they may not neccesarilly accept the norm, but they explain their stand..if ONLY.............

Well life aint fair.....

I posted it AGAIN!!!!! Sue me gal....(maybe I will stop then)

i think this 'lil misunderstanding is blowing up unnecessarily....

mssabina was just saying that since you post it, its obviously you're opinion... i don't think she meant any malice by it...

if you wanna end every post with it... thats cool... we all have little things we do to personalize our posts...

and on a sidenote... you're gonna need some thicker skin around here... sabina's one of the Nice ones... just wait till you meet the rest... :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

Originally posted by ladyshady

Maybe im weird, but i've always had a thing for Hugh Grant.

Oh, and can't forget John Travolta. Come on now ladies. He was a hottie in his hayday, still is....

Yeah John Travolta is adorable - especially in the "Look Who's Talking" and of course... GREASE!!!!

I love those dimples..... ;)

Originally posted by joeg

i think this 'lil misunderstanding is blowing up unnecessarily....

mssabina was just saying that since you post it, its obviously you're opinion... i don't think she meant any malice by it...

if you wanna end every post with it... thats cool... we all have little things we do to personalize our posts...

and on a sidenote... you're gonna need some thicker skin around here... sabina's one of the Nice ones... just wait till you meet the rest... :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

Ahhhhh.....what can I say?......

Thanks Joe, you may be right, I may have spoken out of turn. Its just nature to put up ones' defences when situations get hostile.

And about the thicker skin thingy,...well,..I hate to dissagree, when you develop a thicker skin to deal with issues, well, in my opinion-- you get dissentized and that puts you out of touch with real feelings. Not a way I wanna end up. I just think its Ok to feel pain, love, joy, ecstacy, anger, bitterness, disilussionment etc...its a God given gift, its what makes us human nonetheless.

And if 'sabina is one of the nice ones.....well...I stand corrected. Guess I have to brace for the impact huh?

Talk 'bout gettin off on the wrong foot !! Geez! this one takes the cake.

Anywayz joeg, you are cool...guess you know your way around this ship. I'm kinda new and still trying to find my sea legs. I may stumble around a bit, but I will be Ok sooner or later, its just a matter of mathematics..LOL

be good kid

Originally posted by magellanmax

Thanks Joe, you may be right, I may have spoken out of turn. Its just nature to put up ones' defences when situations get hostile.

And about the thicker skin thingy,...well,..I hate to dissagree, when you develop a thicker skin to deal with issues, well, in my opinion-- you get dissentized and that puts you out of touch with real feelings. Not a way I wanna end up. I just think its Ok to feel pain, love, joy, ecstacy, anger, bitterness, disilussionment etc...its a God given gift, its what makes us human nonetheless.

And if 'sabina is one of the nice ones.....well...I stand corrected. Guess I have to brace for the impact huh?

Anywayz joeg, you are cool...guess you know your way around this ship. I'm kinda new and still trying to find my sea legs. I may stumble around a bit, but I will be Ok sooner or later, its just a matter of mathematics..LOL

be good kid

:aright:

Originally posted by magellanmax

be good kid

its all good... it takes balls to stand back and admit when you've made a mistake...

and i think i agree with you on the "thicker skin" issue... you do kind of get dessensitized... thats somethin to think about...