Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MarcoV or D:Fuse Friday???

steffy27

Guest saleen351

space has no crowd, and no chicks.. Marco V doesn't have the brand name of Picotto, so i'd say defuse. Not so much dj vs dj, but venue vs venue. I"m not saying maze is better, but people just want to come down to check it out. Since i'm one of the few i know that went to both maze nights, i can say for sure, things are picking up, and a tiny vibe has started, but it will be interesting to see how things go this friday. If space does bad, they may axe their friday lineup till the new space is open. Or lp may not want to give maze any shot of ruling fridays and getting a party going.

So in the end, DEFUSE, cause any Space manager, is too may space managers..

plus free for chicks till 2am at maze, and 4 dollar beers, whereas space is 20 bones, and 8 dollar beers.

its a no brainer..

Originally posted by steffy27

True, but he is my fav DJ and I have a feeling will not have a big turn out (not cuz he isnt good, just cuz Fridays suck) and would love to go just to show my support.

both nights will suffer...i mea D:fuse is dipping his tastes into the Prog. House cup too...but i rather hear Marco V cuz of his style...regardless of the turnout...as long as u have ur friends with u its all good...look at this way Steffy..at least there is plenty of places to sit...;)

Guest saleen351

if i ever go back to space fridays, i'll just pay my 20 bucks, and i'll have the bouncer kick me in the balls, then i'll go home...

its ova and space is not gonna get their fridays back in order. its xmas season and people are broke... and not thinking about djs and clubs till nye..

when new space opens, and it reported it wil be a mess since they are doing a rush job, then fridays have a shot, but if maze is going strong, who knows... but for you trance fans, keep crying to book these guys, and never show up....

Originally posted by saleen351

space has no crowd, and no chicks.. Marco V doesn't have the brand name of Picotto, so i'd say defuse. Not so much dj vs dj, but venue vs venue. I"m not saying maze is better, but people just want to come down to check it out. Since i'm one of the few i know that went to both maze nights, i can say for sure, things are picking up, and a tiny vibe has started, but it will be interesting to see how things go this friday. If space does bad, they may axe their friday lineup till the new space is open. Or lp may not want to give maze any shot of ruling fridays and getting a party going.

So in the end, DEFUSE, cause any Space manager, is too may space managers..

plus free for chicks till 2am at maze, and 4 dollar beers, whereas space is 20 bones, and 8 dollar beers.

its a no brainer..

Your story has become tiresome....

It must be lonely out there on that limb!

:rolleyes:

Tony You crack me up, I normally wont do this but since you dont answer any fucking thing, i think i will. WTF you were so pysched for Marco V, now what do you owe someone some money or something or actually maybe a few fucking people. Maybe you should relax for a couple months, going out every weekend doesnt help the situation. See ya soon....

LOL,

Support A DJ not a Club.

Originally posted by djdekan

Tony You crack me up, I normally wont do this but since you dont answer any fucking thing, i think i will. WTF you were so pysched for Marco V, now what do you owe someone some money or something or actually maybe a few fucking people. Maybe you should relax for a couple months, going out every weekend doesnt help the situation. See ya soon....

LOL,

Support A DJ not a Club.

:rolleyes: if you say so chief!:laugh:

Support A DJ not a Club.

hmmm you gotta support the Club if not they can't book no damn dj's .. regardless .. I'll be doing something different on Friday. I hope everyone has a good time.

I'll be at Maze once they book someone I would like to see. It's a great club and I wish them the best. I've sent my list of DJ's to them lets just see what develops.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

areyourestricted?

I usually support my favorite DJs, and I try to support the club too. I've been to Maze twice since opening, even though they didn't have someone I was really enthused about...in the process I found that Markus isn't a bad DJ at all, just has to find his style for the room, and also that Maze is a worthwhile venue to support. I tend to gravitate towards Space and Spin, sure, but I will give other clubs a chance...

crobar's system is a little rough around the edges...their in-house engineer is a great guy, but he's limited by the insane upkeep budget on a Phazon. Buy the man a drink when ya see him :)

The Funktion-One system at Maze is phenomenal. New benchmark for audio here on the beach for sure...

Originally posted by pod

crobar's system is a little rough around the edges...their in-house engineer is a great guy, but he's limited by the insane upkeep budget on a Phazon. Buy the man a drink when ya see him :)

The Funktion-One system at Maze is phenomenal. New benchmark for audio here on the beach for sure...

True to the last word!....... :eek:

:cool::hat: