Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tsunami night/roxy/fri/dec/27/ferrycorsten/kid vicious

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by echostar

tsunami as in the goa trance production company? and if so which dj

tsunami is the name of the event where ferry spins at.....his own night...i think he has a record label too with the same name

I think I'm down for this... finally I'll get to attend a major DJ event in NY...

I've seen Ferry 3 times this year (2 times in LA, once in Boston), and Vicious has opened for him before... wasn't all that good...wasn't bad either.

Man, wish I could attend his bimonthly residency @ Glow in D.C. 12 dollars presale, yep you heard me right!

12 bucks for ferry is almost as ridiculous as PVD for 10 bucks @ arc...

Roxy... Dec 27th... I'm there...

roXys crowd blows.......no one ever stays past after the bar closes.......armin didnt do his 6hr set, edgar v didnt get to do his full set and now ferry is here and they are going to close at 4?? wtf.....so we getting like 3hrs of ferry and 2hr of kid?

bring these djs to a better club that has a better crwod that doesnt leave till the dj is done with his set...roxy needs a new crowd

it did suck that they cut off armin at 6, way too early in my opinion, but pvd played till 830 right? so hopefully ferry will also play as long... everyone should just bring as many people as they can and make them stay extremely late even if they dont want to so we can be there till 7! or someone should talk to roxy and tell them if they want to continue having any crowd at all they should let the djs play till a realistic hour and not 4 am! COME ON! dont let roxy stand in the way of not goin to see ferry, hes the greatest:)

matt - :laugh: ...but u gota b kiddin about ur sig..1/3 are role models...:laugh:

now ferry..thats a motherfuckin role model..he managed to create a vibe @ exit last yr!

i cant waittttttttt for this motherfucker to come back...

oh..if and when he drops PUNK...im gona lose my fffffffffffffffffucking mind