Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everyone Point and Laugh at: Weed24/7

quoth

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The schmuck lost all his posts cause he wanted to post whore and daVe fucked him

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

see..some people don't belive that he will REALLY take away yer posts if u waste em clogging up the board with horseshit..and this is proof.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . I feel kinda bad for the kid . .:laugh: . . but I don't think he realized who he was fuckin with when he wrote what he did . . eh, lesson learned, he won't pull that shit again . . :aright: . .

:laugh: yea i do feel kinda bad as well...i mean..

i think i met the kid once (christ who HAVEN'T i met)...seemed ok...but yea...definitely fucked with the wrong mofo.

I met bet daVe is smokin a phattie right now laughin his off that he got the best of him.

Originally posted by quoth

what do you say phunk?

'Standard Fucking Issue'

or what?

:laugh:

. . .:laugh: . . . errr . . <must resist the temptation> . . .

. . Actually I'm trying to be good now, I sat back and thought about what you said after I thumbs downed your post about Danwilson . . and I've decided to be a bit nicer to everyone . . . you know? . . Choose my animosity and condescention more carefully, cuz lord knows I was overdoing it . . . :aright: . . .

. . Actually I'm trying to be good now, I sat back and thought about what you said after I thumbs downed your post about Danwilson . . and I've decided to be a bit nicer to everyone . . . you know? . . Choose my animosity and condescention more carefully, cuz lord knows I was overdoing it . . . :aright: . . .

Bitch.

:laugh:

Its all good my brother i know deep down instead yer large body lies plenty of goodness....

now shut yer fucking cockreceiver and answer the question...'Standard Fucking issue' ?

:laugh::blown::laugh::blown::laugh::blown:

Originally posted by quoth

Its all good my brother i know deep down instead yer large body lies plenty of goodness....

now shut yer fucking cockreceiver and answer the question...'Standard Fucking issue' ?

:laugh::blown::laugh::blown::laugh::blown:

. . . Standard Fucking Issue indeed!!! . . . :laugh: . . . (Oh I'm going to hell alright . .yes I am . . ) . . :aright: . .

Quoth,you haven;t met me.So, please do not lie.Yo I dont even care any more.This is scratch.I have to start it at somewhere.

I got gifts for all of you @cp.(EXCEPT JOEG AND MBENZ)

:2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns::chainsaw::bigfinge: :bigfinge:

P.S:Quoth!! I would really like to talk to you so talk to me on AIM.

or anybody who wants to talk to me.My sn is"PSYCHOMATTIE"

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by weed247

Quoth,you haven;t met me.So, please do not lie.Yo I dont even care any more.This is scratch.I have to start it at somewhere.

I got gifts for all of you @cp.(EXCEPT JOEG AND MBENZ)

:2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns::chainsaw::bigfinge: :bigfinge:

P.S:Quoth!! I would really like to talk to you so talk to me on AIM.

or anybody who wants to talk to me.My sn is"PSYCHOMATTIE"

lol, i just saw this... why don't i get a gift??? :mad::cuss:

and btw, quoth... "cockreciever" is the funniest word ever created... you get props for that...