Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ELITE ENT. TAKES OVER CLUB CHERRI GR OPEN SAT 16th!!

Originally posted by jennijugs

I think yours sux !!!!!!! Piteks is a million times better

Thank you and just when I was about to offer my services for free to the Warrior. Hit me! No need to hate on me Juggs, I just thought mine was a lot easier to read and much more classy. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though and in my humble opinion, the "Cherri" logo sucks!

However I'm sure that Tech and his boyz :aright: will make the venue into something worthy of a visit! I almost went to see Z. when she was working there briefly but I couldnt make it. Good luck boyz!

Juggs you working there too or just Shooters?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by badassmafuka

then dont go

hahahahahaa :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

now ill tell you whats funny!!! i just heard (threw the streets) ;) how bad of a "promoter/business" person you are. Im not bashing you, but this guy, who i will keep annonymous, emailed me thsi huge letter, stating how bad of business guy u are. this is what was written to me.. so i may not all be true.

not for nothing, but im not gonna sit here and bash you all day, because its a waste of my time and i have more respect for teh business and i wont! i understand that its not easy running clubs/lounges in jersey. but since your sooooo fast to bash.. why dont u tell everyone the truth about yourself... or how u run YOU promotional game.. so i hear yo cant run a party without a disco ball.. lol :laugh: wtf is that??? hahaha i just have to laugh. I dont wanna leave us on the wrong foot, i just thought it was pretty funny.. the rest of the shit, ill keep to myself. Im sure well meet soon, it just sooo hapenes that you invited my boys to your party at riverstreet on friday.. so i know ill be seeing you soon.. so b4 u go out thinking you SOOO BAD.. think b4 u speak.

sorry to write this, but it had to be said.. no hard feelings.. you do you!! and ill do me!! good luck with all your parties in the future.. !! joe - lots off luck! tear the roof off!!!!

jerry c :D

ps: no more drama.. all love! vip - badass - im sure u are good guys and mean the best, but sometimes u just have to keep your mouths shut..

pss: like i said b4, you asked some of my boys to go to riverstreet friday. Well my best friend adam d. who you asked to go, saw my spot.. so if u want an honest opinion, other than mine.. ask him! :DENOUGH SAID!

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

now ill tell you whats funny!!! i just heard (threw the streets) how bad of a "promoter/business" person you and your team is. Im not bashing you, but this guy, who i will keep annonymous, emailed me thsi huge letter, stating how bad of business guys u are.

Not for nothing, but im not gonna sit here and bash you all day, because its a waste of my time and i have more respect for teh business and i wont! i understand that its not easy running clubs/lounges in jersey. but since your sooooo fast to bash.. why dont u tell everyone the truth about yourself... or how u run YOU promotional game.. so i hear yo cant run a party without a disco ball.. lol :laugh: wtf is that??? hahaha i just have to laugh. I dont wanna leave us on the wrong foot, i just thought it was pretty funny.. the rest of the shit, ill keep to myself. Im sure well meet soon, it just sooo hapenes that you invited my boys to your party at riverstreet on friday.. so i know ill be seeing you soon.. so b4 u go out thinking you SOOO BAD.. think b4 u speak.

sorry to write this, but it had to be said.. no hard feelings.. you do you!! and ill do me!! good luck with all your parties in the future.. !!

ps: no more drama.. all love!

pss: like i said b4, you asked some of my boys to go to riverstreet friday. Well my best friend adam d. who you asked to go, saw my spot.. so if u want an honest opinion, other than mine.. ask him! :D

Umm, I'm not part of the promotion team, but I do have to point out that for someone who doesn't want to waste time you took enough time to babble to the point where I couldn't read past the first line of the second paragraph...............................

Originally posted by stiffler

Umm, I'm not part of the promotion team, but I do have to point out that for someone who doesn't want to waste time you took enough time to babble to the point where I couldn't read past the first line of the second paragraph...............................

i said i didnt wanna waste my time BASHING YOU ALL DAY! maybe you shoudl of read the whole thing.

now ill tell you whats funny!!! i just heard (threw the streets) ;) how bad of a "promoter/business" person you are. Im not bashing you, but this guy, who i will keep annonymous, emailed me thsi huge letter, stating how bad of business guy u are. this is what was written to me.. so i may not all be true.

not for nothing, but im not gonna sit here and bash you all day, because its a waste of my time and i have more respect for teh business and i wont! i understand that its not easy running clubs/lounges in jersey. but since your sooooo fast to bash.. why dont u tell everyone the truth about yourself... or how u run YOU promotional game.. so i hear yo cant run a party without a disco ball.. lol :laugh: wtf is that??? hahaha i just have to laugh. I dont wanna leave us on the wrong foot, i just thought it was pretty funny.. the rest of the shit, ill keep to myself. Im sure well meet soon, it just sooo hapenes that you invited my boys to your party at riverstreet on friday.. so i know ill be seeing you soon.. so b4 u go out thinking you SOOO BAD.. think b4 u speak.

sorry to write this, but it had to be said.. no hard feelings.. you do you!! and ill do me!! good luck with all your parties in the future.. !! joe - lots off luck! tear the roof off!!!!

ps: no more drama.. all love! vip - badass - im sure u are good guys and mean the best, but sometimes u just have to keep your mouths shut..

pss: like i said b4, you asked some of my boys to go to riverstreet friday. Well my best friend adam d. who you asked to go, saw my spot.. so if u want an honest opinion, other than mine.. ask him! :D ENOUGH SAID!

Well we have met before and i dont bash other promotors but when I met you... you acted like a dick.... And i could give two fucks what you know about me.....

You heard stuff about me "Through the streets" ask me if I give two fucks

Secondly I am not a promotor I do the door(completely different)

i said i didnt wanna waste my time BASHING YOU ALL DAY! maybe you shoudl of read the whole thing.

Bashing "me" all day..............huh, or are you just quoting yourself or something? The key phrase was "waste your time," but then you ran your mouth off like a little girl about he said she said and all that shit, without mentioning names. Seems to me like you jumped into something for no reason other than to "bash" someone because they felt no need to kiss some girls ass who was bad-mouthing a venue.......................

Me, I'm just here havin fun with all this....................

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Well we have met before and i dont bash other promotors but when I met you... you acted like a dick.... And i could give two fucks what you know about me.....

You heard stuff about me "Through the streets" ask me if I give two fucks

Secondly I am not a promotor I do the door(completely different)

then act like a doorman, shut the fuck up, and open the door! :D

ps: this "person" emailed me with the subject elite ent. saying some stuff about a recent incident. and also had your name in it.. i can really care less, but if your only a doorman then just shut up, cause ur making yourself, vip and the rest of elite ent. look bad! so i would advise you to just chill out for a while. im only lookin out for u guys..

then act like a doorman, shut the fuck up, and open the door! :D

ps: this "person" emailed me with the subject elite ent. saying some stuff about a recent incident. and also had your name in it.. i can really care less, but if your only a doorman then just shut up, cause ur making yourself, vip and the rest of elite ent. look bad! so i would advise you to just chill out for a while. im only lookin out for u guys..

I'm sorry, but this is just so corny! Why would some "person" e-mail you this crap? Who cares? Do u think anyone is gonna pay attention or believe u when ur talking in code? Your making it sound like this whole big drama w/ this "person" and this "incident", either say what happend, or just shut up. Its getting annoying. No one is making ELITE look bad. They do just fine for themselves and they look good!

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

I'm sorry, but this is just so corny! Why would some "person" e-mail you this crap? Who cares? Do u think anyone is gonna pay attention or believe u when ur talking in code? Your making it sound like this whole big drama w/ this "person" and this "incident", either say what happend, or just shut up. Its getting annoying. No one is making ELITE look bad. They do just fine for themselves and they look good!

hey if u dont believe me thats fine. but it is true.. im just saying its bad for elite.

id rather not say what the email said. i have more respect for that. business is business..

hey if u dont believe me thats fine. but it is true.. im just saying its bad for elite.

id rather not say what the email said. i have more respect for that. business is business..

I'm not saying ur lying, nor do i want to fight, i'm just saying there is no point to this. Why start drama, ya know?

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

I'm not saying ur lying, nor do i want to fight, i'm just saying there is no point to this. Why start drama, ya know?

i dont post to start drama.. but no matter what i say, badass has something to say about it, and nothing good. and the only reason i got that email, was because this "person" saw baddass bash me and thats why he told me what happened. i dont really care, its not my problem what happened. thankfully!

im done here, ill probably end up at cherri anyways on sat to peep the party, and represent joe. cause i got respect like that.

i dont post to start drama.. but no matter what i say, badass has something to say about it, and nothing good. and the only reason i got that email, was because this "person" saw baddass bash me and thats why he told me what happened. i dont really care, its not my problem what happened. thankfully!

im done here, ill probably end up at cherri anyways on sat to peep the party, and represent joe. cause i got respect like that.

Yeah, if anything, come out for Joe, he is the best!

# 1. Njdionyos - I wont be at Shooters until mid Jan ... I am at Satin Dolls and AJ's in Dec

# 2. Hey Jerryatric !!!! are you trying to be tough here or are you just retarded ?!!?!? what did Badass say or do to make you soo upset ! Your sitting there babbling on about some incident and some mysterious email !! SHUT THE FUCK UP ! Elite Entertainment is doing very well so I guess this little " incident " must not have been that earth shattering .

# 3. I will see everyone Sat. I will be in full effect ;) ( drunk Jenni ...lol)

Originally posted by dtrave

Why can't any of you fuckers spell words correctly? Didn't the bookmobile come to your town, or did you stay home from school that day? At least be able to spell what you do "promoter" not "promotor"

I was wondering when you would chime in. I know your a stickler for grammer and spelling!