Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ELITE ENT. TAKES OVER CLUB CHERRI GR OPEN SAT 16th!!

Originally posted by mystify82281

So are you making an appearence at Cherri on Saturday????

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce::D

I don't think so, not this Saturday anyway. I'll get there eventualy, I'm just alittle slow. Sure everyone's reviews will make me feel like I was right there anyway.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should all try to get together before we go on saturday to pre party or whatever...i know joe" the man of the hour " himself wont be able to drink to much, but that doesnt mean the rest of us cant get ignorant...maybe that way armani will have time to buy cigarettes and browneyedqt will get some drinks in her and not have to beg me for SoCo shots and tequila all damn night. Any takerz? Just a thought. hoffa.

Originally posted by bknucklez25

We should all try to get together before we go on saturday to pre party or whatever...i know joe" the man of the hour " himself wont be able to drink to much, but that doesnt mean the rest of us cant get ignorant...maybe that way armani will have time to buy cigarettes and browneyedqt will get some drinks in her and not have to beg me for SoCo shots and tequila all damn night. Any takerz? Just a thought. hoffa.

Hey, it's our last day of classes and I won't be driving...So you can bring those SoCo and tequila shots on, I'm ready... :beer: & :party:

Originally posted by bknucklez25

Last day of classes, we have to get our drink on. We can pregrame at my house. I live like 5 minutes away. Since, X-mas is coming up, it will def save some money to get drunk first.

Armani better buy cigs cuz he never paid me back from last time :spin2:

Originally posted by vip-tech

DUDE< CAN YOU PM BADASS AND EXPLAIN TO HIM HOW

YOU DID THAT W POSTING MY FLYER.

PLEASE!

Billy is too stupid to understand. All you need to do is go to where the flyer is on the internet and right click your mouse and copy the url. then u come onto CP and click the IMG button and then u paste the url into the box.

NO OFFENCE, BUT OMG!!!!! I WHEN TO THAT PLACE, THE SOUND SYSTEM WAS I THINK MY SONY IN MY ROOM

THE PLACE HOLDS LIKE 200 PEOPLE

ITS IN A SKATERS PARK, AND GYM, ITS A BAQUET HALL IN A RECREATION CENTER (I AM NOT LIEING THATS WHAT IT REALLY IS)

I MEAN COME ON, THE PLACE IS A NIGHTMAIRE

I LIKE JG BUT I AM SURE VIP TECT COULD HAVE FOUND A BETTER SPOT

CHERRI REALLY SUCKS, AND IT CLOSES AT 2

ITS LOOKS LIKE A COFFIE SHOP THAT IS JUST DARKER, I DONO BUT THERE IS KNOW WAY IN HELL THT I AM GOING TO WASTE MY SAT NIGHT THERE

I RATHER BE IN MY BATHROOM AND WATCH PAINT DRY

Originally posted by jerzgirl318

NO OFFENCE, BUT OMG!!!!! I WHEN TO THAT PLACE, THE SOUND SYSTEM WAS I THINK MY SONY IN MY ROOM

ITS IN A SKATERS PARK, AND GYM, ITS A BAQUET HALL IN A RECREATION CENTER (I AM NOT LIEING THATS WHAT IT REALLY IS)

ITS LOOKS LIKE A COFFIE SHOP THAT IS JUST DARKER, I DONO BUT THERE IS KNOW WAY IN HELL THT I AM GOING TO WASTE MY SAT NIGHT THERE

What time is your bathroom open til? And who's spinnin? DJ Draino..............

In all seriousness, from what I've heard the place holds way more than 200 people and I'm sure Elite and Giorgio will turn this place around.........................

AND IT CLOSES AT 2

So does just about everything in NJ.

There are people that live in this area that would like a place close to home. Where is your bathroom, maybe I'll stop by Saturday night....After Cherri closes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAYBE YOU SHOULD ENROLL IN SOME TYPE OF GRAMMER CLASS INSTEAD OF WATCHING PAINT DRY IN YOUR BATHROOM, BRAIN SURGEON!

A- THE ROOM HAS A MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY OF 850, WHICH MEANS IT CAN HOLD 1000 COMFORTABLY.

B- IT IS HOUSED IN THE JT'S ENTERTAINMENT COMPLEX WHICH HAS A FULL PROFFESIONAL SKATERS PARK (which Tony Hawk occasionally visits), A HUGE GYM, AN ITALIAN BISTRO, AN INDOOR AND OUTDOOR POOL WITH AN OUTSIDE TIKI BAR, ETC. IT IS BY NO MEANS A BANQUET HALL.

C- "NIGHTMARIE" WHO'S MARIE?

D- AS FAR AS THE SOUND SYSTEM WE COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU. THAT'S WHY THE FIRST THING WE DID WAS BRING IN OUR OWN SOUND SYSTEM ALONG WITH ADDITIONAL LIGHTING AND A TECH. TO RUN IT ALL.

I APPRECIATE YOUR PESSIMISM, BUT DON'T HATE ON MY VENUE. I PROMISE, IF YOU GRACE US WITH YOUR PRESENCE ON OPENING NIGHT, YOU WILL HAVE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT OPINION ABOUT CHERRI.

THANK YOU,

VIP