Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ELITE ENT. TAKES OVER CLUB CHERRI GR OPEN SAT 16th!!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

then act like a doorman, shut the fuck up, and open the door! :D

ps: this "person" emailed me with the subject elite ent. saying some stuff about a recent incident. and also had your name in it.. i can really care less, but if your only a doorman then just shut up, cause ur making yourself, vip and the rest of elite ent. look bad! so i would advise you to just chill out for a while. im only lookin out for u guys..

I dont have time to waste with some 19 year old promotor.. and your telling me to shut up:laugh: come say that to my face

hahahahahaa :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i just heard (threw the streets) ;) how bad of a "promoter/business" person you are.

but this guy, who i will keep annonymous, emailed me thsi huge letter, stating how bad of business guy u are. this is what was written to me.. so i may not all be true.

tell everyone the truth about yourself... or how u run YOU promotional game.. so i hear yo cant run a party without a disco ball.. lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELL WELL WELL....AFTER THINKING ABOUT THIS ALL NIGHT

I WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND CAME TO A CONCLUSION,

THERE ARE ONLY 2 PEOPLE WHO WOULD SPEAK BAD OF ME

(in the biz anyway!)

JAKE A PRIMETIME-(who is currently on the lam)

AND GREG WHITE, WHO BULLSHITTED MYSELF & MY STAFF

BY TELLING US HE HAD THE PROPER ZONING APPROVALS

TO CONVERT A 40's STYLE THEATRE INTO AN AFTERHOURS

CLUB.

THE SAME GREG WHITE WHO DID NOT WANT TO BUY A DISCO BALL FOR HIS CLUB THAT HAD 35ft HIGH CIELINGS.

THE SAME GREG WHITE WHO IS 42yrs OLD & LIVES IN HIS MOM & DADS BASEMENT!

THE SAME GREG WHITE WHO IS A DRUG ADDICT LOOSER

AND SPENT ALL THE MONEY HIS GRAND PARENTS GAVE HIM

TO OPEN THIS CLUB ON DOPE(not grass!)

THE SAME GREG WHITE WHO'S HOUSE IM ON MY WAY TO RIGHT NOW.

DONT HATE GREG CUZ YOUR A 42 SMACK ADDICT WHO WISHES HE COULD RUN AN OPPERATION SUCH AS MINE YOU FAKE TEETH BALD NO PUSSY GETTIN BASTARD.

YOU WANNA PM SOMEONE????

TRY PMing THE BETTY FORD CLINIC LOOSER

I'LL SEE YOU IN A LITTLE WHILE. I KNOW JUST WHERE TO FIND YOU, BASEMENT BOY!!!!!!

ALL MY HATE....

VIP :blown:

Originally posted by vip-tech

i just heard (threw the streets) ;) how bad of a "promoter/business" person you are.

but this guy, who i will keep annonymous, emailed me thsi huge letter, stating how bad of business guy u are. this is what was written to me.. so i may not all be true.

tell everyone the truth about yourself... or how u run YOU promotional game.. so i hear yo cant run a party without a disco ball.. lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELL WELL WELL....AFTER THINKING ABOUT THIS ALL NIGHT

I WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND CAME TO A CONCLUSION,

THERE ARE ONLY 2 PEOPLE WHO WOULD SPEAK BAD OF ME

(in the biz anyway!)

JAKE A PRIMETIME-(who is currently on the lam)

AND GREG WHITE, WHO BULLSHITTED MYSELF & MY STAFF

BY TELLING US HE HAD THE PROPER ZONING APPROVALS

TO CONVERT A 40's STYLE THEATRE INTO AN AFTERHOURS

CLUB.

THE SAME GREG WHITE WHO DID NOT WANT TO BUY A DISCO BALL FOR HIS CLUB THAT HAD 35ft HIGH CIELINGS.

THE SAME GREG WHITE WHO IS 42yrs OLD & LIVES IN HIS MOM & DADS BASEMENT!

THE SAME GREG WHITE WHO IS A DRUG ADDICT LOOSER

AND SPENT ALL THE MONEY HIS GRAND PARENTS GAVE HIM

TO OPEN THIS CLUB ON DOPE(not grass!)

THE SAME GREG WHITE WHO'S HOUSE IM ON MY WAY TO RIGHT NOW.

DONT HATE GREG CUZ YOUR A 42 SMACK ADDICT WHO WISHES HE COULD RUN AN OPPERATION SUCH AS MINE YOU FAKE TEETH BALD NO PUSSY GETTIN BASTARD.

YOU WANNA PM SOMEONE????

TRY PMing THE BETTY FORD CLINIC LOOSER

I'LL SEE YOU IN A LITTLE WHILE. I KNOW JUST WHERE TO FIND YOU, BASEMENT BOY!!!!!!

ALL MY HATE....

VIP :blown:

vip - no hard feelings, but your right. i dont know who this guy is but he saw badass bash me and decided to email me and spill his guts about you guys. i honestly dont care, and im sure u guys are good buisness people. I spoke to Nick Sabilia last night, and we worked things out with us. I hate to be the one syaing all thsi stuff but badass was trying to badmouth me, when he doesnt even knwo me or my game. im a very profesional person and i take my promoting & parties very seriously, just like you do.. its a business bro you know..

anyways i hear that you are a good guy and very respectable. i appreciate you not getting all pissy cause i told you what happened. im sure we WILL be working together in the near future. once again, no hard feelings. and good luck with your party.. badass, dont take it personal & good luck with your party.. i hope ill be able to make it to check it out on sat! thanks again. peace

jerry c.

www.njnycafterhours.com

vip - no hard feelings, but your right. i dont know who this guy is but he saw badass bash me and decided to email me and spill his guts about you guys. i honestly dont care, and im sure u guys are good buisness people. I spoke to Nick Sabilia last night, and we worked things out with us. I hate to be the one syaing all thsi stuff but badass was trying to badmouth me, when he doesnt even knwo me or my game. im a very profesional person and i take my promoting & parties very seriously, just like you do.. its a business bro you know..

anyways i hear that you are a good guy and very respectable. i appreciate you not getting all pissy cause i told you what happened. im sure we WILL be working together in the near future. once again, no hard feelings. and good luck with your party.. badass, dont take it personal & good luck with your party.. i hope ill be able to make it to check it out on sat! thanks again. peace

jerry c.

www.njnycafterhours.com

COOL

I JUST MET W/ SIBBY & EVERYTHING IS OK

BADDASS, STOP ABUSING THESE GUYS, THERE COOL.

SEE YOU SAT.

i like njdionsys for the front and the cherri one for the back

sexy sells everyone buys.

all the drama is definatly bad for both sides. IMO service with a smile at all times. P Tech and Joe Gio badass to are good people. Always treat you right. I just dont think putting something like that on here is good for business. This board is crawling with people drooling to rip a club and sometimes rip a club they never been to.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

all the drama is definatly bad for both sides. IMO service with a smile at all times. P Tech and Joe Gio badass to are good people. Always treat you right. I just dont think putting something like that on here is good for business. This board is crawling with people drooling to rip a club and sometimes rip a club they never been to.

Your right..

Originally posted by vip-tech

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

yer cool dude

WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT......I AM ASKING JC TO BE QUIET AND STOP FIGHTING ON A MESSAGE BOARD ...............

WHOS COOL, WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT.......WHAT MAKES ME SO COOL? CAUSE I AM TELLING HIM TO SHUT UP, CAUSE HE IS SOUNDING LIKE A FOOL?

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

good point doubleplay!!! but i already spoke to vip & badass.. everything is A-OK! :D

Its just a little, stupid misunderstanding! Good luck on sat! see u there..

badass, u will be @ the door right??

by the way, is it 18 or 21?? and whats the dress code & cover??? info cuz info!!! :D

good point doubleplay!!! but i already spoke to vip & badass.. everything is A-OK! :D

by the way, is it 18 or 21?? and whats the dress code & cover??? info cuz info!!! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BADASS IS AT THE DOOR

DRESS-UPSCALE/TRENDY

COVER-10.00

21 & OVER ONLY

GET THERE EARLY TO AVOID LINE

well my only advice ( imnew to this scene only been around 16 or 17 yrs) use a cell phone or a land line phone not a message board. shit go for a friggin drink but never air dirty laundry in public. no on ever wins that