Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ELITE ENT. TAKES OVER CLUB CHERRI GR OPEN SAT 16th!!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vip-tech

I CANT CHANGE THE COLORS OF MY LETTERS

BOBBY D! HOW U DO DAT?

yo YA-Cheese....when u hit the post reply shit and the screen pops up....just go to the box next to font and size which says COLOR and then scroll down to the color u want....then a box pops up and u type ur shit in that box and hit enter when ur done and alll that cheese u typed in the box becomes that color when u post...but u cant see it until you post it...alll u see is the words in parentheses until u post it.....or like Herby Crash said it might be ur Capaciter...

Originally posted by jmc7593

I was there on fri n it was dead. Don't even think they opened the upstairs

Yeah, we were there too, they had like half a section open upstairs. I thought it would be more crowded w/ KTU there, but i guess even that didnt help. It used to be good, I dont know what happened. I guess its just getting played, Cherri will be a good change i think

Originally posted by joegio

hard to get a steady club crowd to hoboken....i think cherri will be a party that can stay consistent...especially since it is so close to our area now....i think the fridays have been a little slower since you guys made your return.

Are you trying to say we scared away the crowd? :shake:

Dont worry, its not you, ur still the BEST DJ, the venue is just starting to get a little tired

I think since Cherri is closer its easier to get a consistent crowd b/c everyone we know from this area will be more willing to go there cuz its close. When you were at Sharkbar everyone was there all the time cuz it was so close.

Originally posted by joegio

hard to get a steady club crowd to hoboken....i think cherri will be a party that can stay consistent...especially since it is so close to our area now.....

the thing about Hoboken is totally true. There has been a few DJ's a Riverstreet , but there is something about Hoboken that doesnt seem to catch on. Bottom line-I think Joe is one of the BEST dj's around.

Joe--We'll see you on Sat...CONGRATS for Cherri and also NYE

Originally posted by jmc7593

I was there on fri n it was dead. Don't even think they opened the upstairs

I was there aswell and it definitely was dead, the first time recently I recall not having a very good time there. Maybe the weather? As for Cherri I'm really hoping it works out cause it's nice and close. I just can't seem to drag myself all the way to Deko.

Originally posted by luvle02

I was there aswell and it definitely was dead, the first time recently I recall not having a very good time there. Maybe the weather? As for Cherri I'm really hoping it works out cause it's nice and close. I just can't seem to drag myself all the way to Deko.

So are you making an appearence at Cherri on Saturday????

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce::D