Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What The Hell Did I Do That Was So Wrong?

weed247

Originally posted by weed247

WHAT THE HELL DID I DO THAT WAS SO WRONG?DID I HURT YOU PEOPLE?KILLED YOU OR YOUR FAM?YOU DONT NEED TO GO ALL NUTS ON ME.THIS IS JUST A MESSAGE BOARD.YOU PEOPLE TAKING THIS WAY TOO SERIOUSLY

1st of all, TAKE OFF THE CAPS ;)

2ndly, you jammed clubplanet with dozens of worthless posts, bumping all the important ones out of the way for your own stupidity. That is very not kool here :nono:

3rdly, if i may speak for myself, you come up with some wack-ass polling question. Please Don't ever run for public office :laugh2:

WHAT THE HELL DID I DO THAT WAS SO WRONG?DID I HURT YOU PEOPLE?KILLED YOU OR YOUR FAM?YOU DONT NEED TO GO ALL NUTS ON ME.THIS IS JUST A MESSAGE BOARD.YOU PEOPLE TAKING THIS WAY TOO SERIOUSLY

Simmer down... I blame it on your parents... They made the first mistake...

What did we do that was so wrong to you? Shut up and quit complaining.

Originally posted by xpander

What did we do that was so wrong to you? Shut up and quit complaining.

Look at this fucking guy.Jou want to play games? Say hellow to my little friend!!!!!!!!.You guyes were the ones ,who were bitching like parents.Don't blame on parents,for the shit that we did.If we make mistakes.Its always parent's fault.if we do something good,ita always us the one that did it.I didnt do jack shit except post whoring.You guys did the rest.You weren't the ones that deleted it,right?.Then shut the fuck up.

Look at this fucking guy.Jou want to play games? Say hellow to my little friend!!!!!!!!.You guyes were the ones ,who were bitching like parents.Don't blame on parents,for the shit that we did.If we make mistakes.Its always parent's fault.if we do something good,ita always us the one that did it.I didnt do jack shit except post whoring.You guys did the rest.You weren't the ones that deleted it,right?.Then shut the fuck up.

Somebody give this kid a lesson in sentence structure and punctuation!

. . . Listen, I said this before, but I'm gonna say it again, because I do believe that Weed here is kinda gettin harped on unfairly . . .

Some Points:

1. That night that the board was flooded there were other members that were involved . .some of higher *stature* that didn't get chastized for it . . . Weed took all the blame and the penut gallery proceeded to promptly tear him a new asshole, which, truth be told was unfair. . .

2. This guy (Weed) doesn't have a history of asshole posts . .all the ones since the incident of flooding have been in reaction to said peanut gallery tearing him an asshole. If you look at his previous posts before that they're all pretty much mundane and friendly stuff . .

So . .in summary, I think since this guy doesn't have a history of being a chucklehead, we could at least be nice to him . . Remember, he got blamed for what OTHERS who did also. . .

. . Just airing it out . . :aright: . .

1 - find me the post where I actually gave half a rat's ass about you and your magnificent post whoring.

2 - You didn't do jack shit except post whore, no one did jack shit except delete your posts. You're complaining about...what, again?

3 - I don't want to say hello to your little friend. Save your dick for someone who gives a shit.

This guy's hilarious. :laugh:

Xpander!! Who gives a fuck about you????????

This coming from the man who quoted scarface...:laugh:

And you say WE take this too seriously? :laugh:

I meant guys not "guyes".You stupid fucks.I knoe you already know that.Dont fucking blame all on me.Mbenzml did it too with me.Thank you ,phuturephunk.

yea

but i still don't get why blame anyone at all, whatever, he post whored. they got deleted. big deal, end of story.