Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A big FUCK YOU to Lenny and the rest of the Saci fucks

JonStephen

Thanx for completely ruining my night. Not only did you fuck with me and my crew at the door, which was about 30 or so deep at broken intervals all 50/50 ratio, you raspy assed voiced muthafucka actually had the balls to tell me that you didn't care about our crew.

Guess what......I saw the cheesy fucking crowd you had in there. You should be proud we even considered gracing your Webster Hall looking 30 year old herb fest with our presence. Then you actually tried fucking with everything me and my boy tried to set up.

Lenny....you raspy voiced ugly fucking termite....you will never know who I am or what I look like cause I used a fake name with your party.......but I guarantee next time I set foot in your club, I will make sure I kill that fucking thing you call a vibe in there and kill the night. Either its gonna be by me taking a piss off the DJ booth or taking a shit in the middle of the dance floor, I'm gonna fuck it up

I piss on you and your cheese fest party...a party, btw, that had the worst house DJ I heard (even worse than Draper ever was) that actually started playing cheesy R&B right smack dab in the middle of the night.

Once again......you and your club sux so FUCK YOU!!!!!

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Thanx for completely ruining my night. Not only did you fuck with me and my crew at the door, which was about 30 or so deep at broken intervals all 50/50 ratio, you raspy assed voiced muthafucka actually had the balls to tell me that you didn't care about our crew.

Guess what......I saw the cheesy fucking crowd you had in there. You should be proud we even considered gracing your Webster Hall looking 30 year old herb fest with our presence. Then you actually tried fucking with everything me and my boy tried to set up.

Lenny....you raspy voiced ugly fucking termite....you will never know who I am or what I look like cause I used a fake name with your party.......but I guarantee next time I set foot in your club, I will make sure I kill that fucking thing you call a vibe in there and kill the night. Either its gonna be by me taking a piss off the DJ booth or taking a shit in the middle of the dance floor, I'm gonna fuck it up

I piss on you and your cheese fest party...a party, btw, that had the worst house DJ I heard (even worse than Draper ever was) that actually started playing cheesy R&B right smack dab in the middle of the night.

Once again......you and your club sux so FUCK YOU!!!!!

ahahahahahaha

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And Jon - I don't get it - why didn't he let you in? (and don't be so harsh about the party I dance at, it's fun if you let it be)

I got in.......it wasn't me that I was upset about

When I cruise with people, I look out for everybody......so sue me

Oh and Dee....you still upset that I called you out on your bullshit cries for attention by saying your friends with somebody dating someone famous? Still looking for that special someone to actually give a shit about your opinion?

Oh and Dee....you still upset that I called you out on your bullshit cries for attention by saying your friends with somebody dating someone famous? Still looking for that special someone to actually give a shit about your opinion?

good man :aright:

oh yeaaaaaaaa im cryin:laugh:

Ya still think ur cool?:laugh:

oh but waaaaaaait.....here's the best part...."That kid had more ass on his chin that I seen walk through the door" :laugh: :laugh:

eh i was there once. it was a chessefest but you don't go there "for the music" - you go to be around horny relatively attractive late-20s professionals (i.e. people in dumb jobs with decent salaries) who are looking to get drunk, shake their asses a little bit and get laid. sometimes ya need a little mindless effortless cheese, and be glad the place exists - otherwise the clientele would be invading our clubs :)

jon - sorry to hear you got treated like shit. it doesn't surprise me one bit though. you should have taken your crowd and gone elsewhere. $15 * 30 = $450, plus what you would have dropped at the bar. may be small potatos for marvesi and co, but still $450+ that they don't deserve.

peaz,

rob

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

oh yeaaaaaaaa im cryin:laugh:

Ya still think ur cool?:laugh:

oh but waaaaaaait.....here's the best part...."That kid had more ass on his chin that I seen walk through the door" :laugh: :laugh:

So wait a sec....you were there when all this went down?

If that's the case - that ain't cool at all.

Originally posted by spragga25

So wait a sec....you were there when all this went down?

If that's the case - that ain't cool at all.

Yeah I agree.. that's extremely disrespectful and rude to watch people you know get shunned at the door and laugh about it.

But I don't know the whole story so I'm not at complete liberty to point any fingers.

$10 an hour door men. Gotta love em'! Their parents must be proud of them making things happen in NYC 'jigga' style.

Would my Engineering background get me a job as a door man at Saci? What about being 5'10" 185 lbs at 6% bodyfat? Maybe with a little Prada or D&G I'd be set fo' sheezy!

djfabioc - who is the guy in the picture in your sig next to JP in the white 'sleveless'? Just curious lol...

I LOVE NYC. Honestly I do. No where else on Earth (outside of some bars/clubs/lounges in Paris or London) could you have stories like this...