Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Armin Review

endo

as from my thread on www.l1quids.org

WOW!!! what can i say.. words cant even explain this night.. unfukn believable. Armin came to new york to do one thing.. and that is drop the sickest set.. i have to say.. there were alot of people there that were goin nuts.. i was suprised cuz have of these people dont even love trance, as much as myself and you guys.. I have to say if it wasnt for my friend dj moe d and his brother i wouldnt have gotten to spend my 10 minutes with armin that night.. amazing man. he is. funny to.. anyways, armin started at 2 am till 6:30 am and he started off with tears from the moon (hybrid remix) and he mixed that with new york, new york and in the middle of the song the power went off in the booth and all the tt's and lights went off lol poor armin! first time in ny and this is what happens to him, though it never happened again.

hmm he played a lot of tunes and a few ID's ... the ones i can remember atm are...

conjure one - tears from the moon (hybrid remix)

lemon 8 - new york, new york

accadia - blind visions (accadia club mix)

push vs globe - tranceformation

rising star vs airwave - sunspot (dcml remix)

darren tate vs. jono grant - let the light shine in

oceanlab - sky falls down (avb remix)

solar stone - seven cities (avb remix)

solar factor - no return (push remix)

solar factor - urban shakedown (original mix)

push - strange world

insigma - open your eyes (liquid life remix)

katana - gemini

katana - fancy fair

viframa - cristalle (katana intro mix)

viframa - cristalle (another katana remix???)

armin ft. ray wilson - yet another day (h&h remix)

andain - summer calling (airwave club mix)

fingers burnt - for a devil

chicane - autumn tactics (thrillseekers remix)

his encore was AMAZING!

RANK 1 - AIRWAVE!!!!!

^got from tranceaddict

he played more.. but i dont remember

now for the pics

sorry for the big pics ;/

Bro, IT was a sick Night , All i want for everyone that was with me was to have a Good Time my man, It aint no thang, U with me U will have a good fucking time, we will do the same for Ferry Corsten , My bad for the big pictures n shit , i didnt realize i set the pixels to 1064, Wont happen again if you want the pic zip

Joe D in control

yes i was there too, and it was such a magikal night. im glad that everyone was having soo much fun on armins' first night in best place in the world, nyc.

i also had the opportunity to meet the man. my friend and i was in the dj booth and found the #5 dj in the world to be a very funny and personable man. he was really cool and took time to conversate wit me and my friend bree:D

will post pic when i get it.

hey endo whoever you are in the first pic wit armin, i saw you that night. :)

highlight of the night when he played chicane-autumn tantics, airwaive-summer calling, pvd-for an angel, and yes goureylla-goureylla

Originally posted by clubgyrl00

Totally agree with you Codica!!!!!!! I luv Armin so much!!! Hes such a hottie OMG....and when we were talking to him after his set...he was so modest and blushing the whole time...sigh...

LOL.. not to mention he's an absolutely AMAZING DJ.. flawless mixing.. droppin' bombs.. so energetic.. :clap:

Originally posted by clubgyrl00

Totally agree with you Codica!!!!!!! I luv Armin so much!!! Hes such a hottie OMG....and when we were talking to him after his set...he was so modest and blushing the whole time...sigh...

soooo, how'd that whole date thing go????hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sorry sorry, I still can't get over that:tongue:

Originally posted by indigonyc

yes i was there too, and it was such a magikal night. im glad that everyone was having soo much fun on armins' first night in best place in the world, nyc.

i also had the opportunity to meet the man. my friend and i was in the dj booth and found the #5 dj in the world to be a very funny and personable man. he was really cool and took time to conversate wit me and my friend bree:D

will post pic when i get it.

hey endo whoever you are in the first pic wit armin, i saw you that night. :)

highlight of the night when he played chicane-autumn tantics, airwaive-summer calling, pvd-for an angel, and yes goureylla-goureylla

word.. man :) sick night that was.. at the end of his set.. me n my boys got to meet armin and chat .. he is funny :)

Originally posted by codica3

Just lemme bang the shit outta him and I'll be happy. ;)

that can be done if you get his attention....i suggest you head down to glow next time he is there......

btw hes 23 in the pic now hes 26

#5 dj and soon to be a lawyer

Originally posted by codica3

LOL.. not to mention he's an absolutely AMAZING DJ.. flawless mixing.. droppin' bombs.. so energetic.. :clap:

Exactly!!! Energetic, personable, dancing, give off an all-around awesome vibe...I luv when a dj interacts that much with his crowd...his buildups were sick as well....bringing me higher and higher until he just exploded....My legs were still killing me sunday from dancing...lol

I'd be happy to take a roadtrip to Glow the next time he's there...anyone?? Lolz