Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A few song id's from factory!

mattm2o

Havent seen JP in a while but he spun a few songs that I was lovin! If any of you can help me out it would be appreciated!

one song was sounded like it sampled Chic- "Le Freak" It was a pretty hard beat and then the only vocals were a "FREAK OUT" sample!

Another was a progressive track with a male vocal that sounded like he was saying "This Could Be Bad" he played it after Ficken!

Now the one I've been after for a while! JP's been rockin it for months! It has a male vocal that goes "It's a new day it's a new light"

and at 4:45PM jonathan played a vocal with the words "To Be Here" in it! I think it was right after he played Sound Of Violence

Sorry for the brief info on some of the traxx, and im sure some of these are older songs!

Thanks to anyone who can help in advance!

MATT!

Originally posted by mattm2o

Havent seen JP in a while but he spun a few songs that I was lovin! If any of you can help me out it would be appreciated!

Now the one I've been after for a while! JP's been rockin it for months! It has a male vocal that goes "It's a new day it's a new light"

MATT!

sounds like.............Feeling Good (Epic Mix) - Huff & Herb

Originally posted by mattm2o

and at 4:45PM jonathan played a vocal with the words "To Be Here" in it! I think it was right after he played Sound Of Violence

Automagic feat. Nashom I'll Be Here (Morales Dark N Lovely Mix) on Definity Records he usually plays that in a set with Sound of Violence so im assuming thats what you are lookin for

sg