Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boy O Boy Do I Love Exit....... O Man Your Gonna Laugh

Originally posted by avalondon3

Was that taken from the night Tiesto was there???:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok... I finally opened it at home... and... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

In my drunken stuper... That was some funny shit... And yes that did remind me of the night Tiesto was there...

Just slip them kids some Meth... Make them lie on the dance floor.... And it will be like DejaVu...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I woke up this morning and THOUGHT it was the 21st century . . . :rolleyes: . .

i find this funny b/c i understand what these 2 are saying.

now, how is it funny in correlation to exit? why, b/c there are a lot of asians there? do the asians in there dance like these 2 idiots?

i'm so fuckin tired of having to defend a rather passive minority against what most of you think are off-hand jokes about asians. :rolleyes:

thanks phuture for pointing out earlier how racist, insulting, and trivial most of your humor is.

Originally posted by kitty19

i'm so fuckin tired of having to defend a rather passive minority against what most of you think are off-hand jokes about asians. :rolleyes:

You know what, I do not care if it were little white boys doing that dance, because the majority of the retards at Exit with their shirts off are white. Just laugh at it. When you were a teeneager, did you go skins with your best friend and tape yourself dancing to a crazy pop song?

Thought not.

Originally posted by villavarian

You know what, I do not care if it were little white boys doing that dance, because the majority of the retards at Exit with their shirts off are white. Just laugh at it. When you were a teeneager, did you go skins with your best friend and tape yourself dancing to a crazy pop song?

if it was little white boys doing this, the correlation b/t this and exit would not have been mentioned.

i already laughed about this in another forum without the aid of the exit connection. understand? it doesn't bother me that we're all laughing these 2 kids doing some funny dance. they could be fuckin aliens for all i care.

. . . :confused: . .when have I been like that? . . . :( . . .

I think she meant you pointed out how racist, insulting, ant trivial THEIR jokes are.

So I guess from the responses, whatever that thing was was a stab at Asians? Somebody got a summary? it doesn't load up on my computer.

. . . :confused: . .when have I been like that? . . . :( . . .

i apologize for not clearing that up. i meant, YOU pointed out how trivial OTHERS on this board are. :aright:

xpander, it's 2 asian kids dancing around like assholes singing about korean/chinese noodle dishes.