Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Hate Finals!

Originally posted by nychunk

This is the most stressful time period ever, everyone is like on their last nerve

I can't wait till this week is over. I'm getting to the point that I can't sleep at night cuz this crap stresses me so much.

When it's over I'm gonna smoke the biggest fatty and relaxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Rutgers has finals until Monday, December 23rd, and that is when my last final is. So I'm gonna go through another weekend of stress and studying. Finals are killer, but don't you love it when your knocking down answers and your in the zone during your final. I had a killer one today, I just came back from. 2 more to go.......

Originally posted by codica3

Hun, down some good old Jose Cuervo.. he's your friend. :aright::D

Shit I don't have finals to worry about and I am downing beer left and right... Does that make me an Alchy??? :confused:

Or is stress from a pack of fuckin morons in the work place a good enough excuse??? :confused:

:)

Ohh shit.. I think I had recurrent thoughts of suicide about 3 times last nite.. and that overwhelming feeling to slam the rest of my raspberry vodka, have a couple Malibu and orange juices, take a shot of Absolut mandarin, and mix a couple amaretto sours..

My take home paper topic was one of the hardest things I've ever had to write in my entire life.. :blown: