Clubplanet Nightlife Community

boiler room

Originally posted by dgmodel

very good... some one knows their shit... the name of the real stock was Embryo Technologies... ticker symbol EMBR... many more... are you on the street? or just a fan of the movie or???

(btw i personally hated the movie)

whats this? last nights erection?

P.S. A guy that works with me now worked for Millenium

Guest gabo

I am sorry but I think that movie is soooooooooooooo gay!

the gayyyyyest scene is when the people from jp morgan get into a fight with the other firm... GAY!

. . I really didn't dig on that movie either . . Even though it tried to convey a moral point about not being a shuyster to honest people that are willing to trust you with their financial futures, it still had just a tad too much Smutty Frat Boy mentality . . The whole thing just degenerated into a combination of askmen.com and Stuff Magazine . . .

I just wanted to let you all know that those pikers over at the NASD are finally off our ass's. JP Morgan just faxed over thier congratulation and said " welcome to the club". That means those teams headed by Todd and Richie who were good enough to give up thier numbers for the month can stop cold calling and start trading again. And just to show you how appreciative I am.. there's a little something extra in it for you. Go up to room 418... I hand picked em myself. We're players no boys... Salute!!!!!!!

Originally posted by snappy139

I just wanted to let you all know that those pikers over at the NASD are finally off our ass's. JP Morgan just faxed over thier congratulation and said " welcome to the club". That means those teams headed by Todd and Richie who were good enough to give up thier numbers for the month can stop cold calling and start trading again. And just to show you how appreciative I am.. there's a little something extra in it for you. Go up to room 418... I hand picked em myself. We're players no boys... Salute!!!!!!!

i see u know ur shit pretty good

:aright:

What is this.. you guys trying to hit on the Bridge and Tunnel crowd. " What is it you guys are eating there.. tube steak with smoothered underwear"? " You know what.. they should drop just you guys off on a fucking island" "Guess what"? "what"? " Your on it"!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tottallyoff

I spent 3 years in various places like that. I could write a book and it will be better than that stupid movie.

if i ever meet ben younger or see him on the street i am going to knock his block off... fuckin piker ass pussy mother fucker...

and for you totally off: those know dont say... those who say dont know... ttyl.

Originally posted by dgmodel

if i ever meet ben younger or see him on the street i am going to knock his block off... fuckin piker ass pussy mother fucker...

and for you totally off: those know dont say... those who say dont know... ttyl.

hahah, well said