Clubplanet Nightlife Community

couples...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

you think its for the money???

Well, it really depends I guess. Take a good look at the girl they're are with, do they look homely, down to earth, hard working.

..............or, do they look high maintenance, have huge breast implants and tons of cosmetic surgery, are decked out in expensive attire, and have lots of jewlery.............

know what I'm sayin'

Originally posted by ou812

Well, it really depends I guess. Take a good look at the girl they're are with, do they look homely, down to earth, hard working.

..............or, do they look high maintenance, have huge breast implants and tons of cosmetic surgery, are decked out in expensive attire, and have lots of jewlery.............

know what I'm sayin'

. . . I understand exactly what you're saying and you make a good point . . :aright: . .

i really hope that this wont surprise you, but looks are not the most important for some women (ie. courtney cock, pamela anderson, angelina jolie), unless the kind of girl you want is only concerned with looks

i know my girl is not, otherwise she wouldn't be with me

anyway, personality is extremely important, otherwise all the models would be going out with dudes that spend their days lifting weights

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . Its all in how you carry yourself . . .

i carry myself fairly well... and i do get an ample of amount of women whether its seeing, dating, or just having intercourse... what im saying is that i have yet to find a girl that i want to be with for more than just three dates or visits or whatever... and im some what tired of seeing every geeky toms dick is hairy with some chic or hearing about ppls relationships and etc... eh fuck it who cares... suck it tribek... i dont give a fuck... i already came to grips/reality by realising i am going to die a lonely wealthy miser... RIP douche bag...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . Its all in how you carry yourself . . .

i agree.

but you know what? you guys as usual only look at things from your perspective... what about girls? i have to deal with guys always going for the hot, blonde, slutty, big-titted girl who wears gucci, prada and has a fendi bag... so fuck you guys too...

i'm chill... i don't think i'm hideous... i'm not stupid... what's wrong with me?!!!!! :blown:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

i agree.

but you know what? you guys as usual only look at things from your perspective... what about girls? i have to deal with guys always going for the hot, blonde, slutty, big-titted girl who wears gucci, prada and has a fendi bag... so fuck you guys too...

i'm chill... i don't think i'm hideous... i'm not stupid... what's wrong with me?!!!!! :blown:

i cant stand that look.......

i like the dark skin brunette or black haird girl with a conservative dress style who does not have to dress slutty to be hot.....

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

why would u wana ride in a camry when u can rock a s600 ??

I'll never understand the whole " I need a man with a nice car" attitude...wtf? Is the car yours?? No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's much more gratifying actually owning and driving the nice car...especially since I bust my ass ( not on my knees or back, btw ) to get it...

Originally posted by solbeam

I'll never understand the whole " I need a man with a nice car" attitude...wtf? Is the car yours?? No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's much more gratifying actually owning and driving the nice car...especially since I bust my ass ( not on my knees or back, btw ) to get it...

:aright:!!!

Originally posted by solbeam

wow..what a good post...u must go clubbing with a good looking white boy from queens who has educated u in the ways of CHICKS BEING ON THE RECORD JOCK....

ur a lucky girl to have such a cool friend