Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cherri was ??????????????

baldbull

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by DieselLarry

not a bad time ... i was a little upset i had to pay but whatever the only major problem i had was when they actually turned the amp off on joe to make him look like an a$$

lets get something straight they didnt turn the amp on joe. he blew the first amp then they had to reset it. so the music went off. please if your going to post please post facts not what you think. it wasn't joe's fault because he wan't familiar with the equipment , but let me clarify they didnt shut the amp off on him!!!!!!

i know for a fact because the owner is my cousin.

Originally posted by mystify82281

me tooo :D

I remember you too Mochi darling :D

Hype - I will NEVER believe you again...why havent you been online all day?? NO CP or Aim for you :confused:

Mystify - I do believe we have a " find a HOTHOTHOT dress for NYE" date this week dont we chica?? See you tomorrow night :)

Misk and Hunnie - check yo PMs girlies

Chica, I think I am going to keep the HOT dress I found Friday.. Just gotta find a bra of some sort that doesn't show w/the low back and v front! We must be on the lookout soon though FOR YOUR HOT DRESS!!!!

When do you want to have a shopping date my dear?

:D

Originally posted by baldbull

lets get something straight they didnt turn the amp on joe. he blew the first amp then they had to reset it. so the music went off. please if your going to post please post facts not what you think. it wasn't joe's fault because he wan't familiar with the equipment , but let me clarify they didnt shut the amp off on him!!!!!!

i know for a fact because the owner is my cousin.

the fact that your cousin is the owner has no bearing on whether or not the amp was shut off ... i saw who ever it was standing in the booth then vanish down and all the sudden the music stops, come on now ... and further more in all the years i have listen to joe i have never ever heard the power shut off on him he is smart enough to know when he is pushing a system, an amp does not just shut off without warning you first by producing less power ... it happened and its over nothing can be done about it now

ps - i had no clue who loikith or gio were up until recently either.. so i guess that makes me clueless too.. i heard loikith opening night.. and wasnt all that impressed.. if anyone knows me i am very picky.. i know who is on top of their shit and who isnt..

Originally posted by hunnie818

Had a great time! The place was very cool except for the droopy boobed bartender! :rolleyes:

Shoutouts to: :kiss2:

Joegio

dknybaby

mystify

incredulous

thehype

misk

spygirl

moschi69 (very nice meeting you chick!)

dogekid

joeyslicks

neena

piro

bobbydigital (thanx for the VIP)

badass (thanx for the comp)

mikedahat

latinaz

jennijugs

3rdflfactoria

p-tech

Nice to meet: :D

Browneyecutie

Psychsweetie

Bknuckles

Armanifella

All in all i had a great time!!! I'll definately be back! :hat:

My drunk Pumpkin.... Oh the lights, they are sooooo bright!!!!!:eek: :grin: :laugh:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Everyone should shut up about this drama or owner is my cousin who gives a fuck the owner is 76 years old how is he your cousin but thats nit the point lets just end this stupid shit and have fun next week

Badass

of course you want the drama to stop you do the door at the place. i know you don't need nor want me or my crew there. don't worry i went and won't be back but the best of luck. maybe you should tell the owner to start renting it out for bar mitvahs and 8th grade dances and have your djs spin devitos cd to them.

Originally posted by abefroman

of course you want the drama to stop you do the door at the place. i know you don't need nor want me or my crew there. don't worry i went and won't be back but the best of luck. maybe you should tell the owner to start renting it out for bar mitvahs and 8th grade dances and have your djs spin devitos cd to them.

Ok I will let the owner know Saturday thanks for the suggestion... maybe when I do the door I will wear my Yamika

and outside I will put a menorah when I am checking Ids....

better yet I will have the DJ not use Louie Devito because his cds for some reason make the Billboard... I will tell Joe Gio to play mixed CDs from the resident DJ at Facades

By the way thanks for the advice.....:idea:

Originally posted by whatevaman

has anyone ever heard of a thing they call vinyl......:confused:

:laugh: :laugh: of course not not anymore everyone is a cd dj. someone sent me pics from a few booths on njguido and some other site includin cherry and the dj put good use to the 1200's he had his cds books on top of them :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by wakeup

:laugh: :laugh: of course not not anymore everyone is a cd dj. someone sent me pics from a few booths on njguido and some other site includin cherry and the dj put good use to the 1200's he had his cds books on top of them :laugh: :laugh:

lolol....i definitely saw that pic too.