Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Zoloft and E

romy20

I just got prescribed Zoloft, and I know that people have said when you take antidepressants, you dont feel pills no more, since taking it gives out a certain amount of serotonin.

So i was wondering, how long in advance would I have to stop taking the zoloft if I wanted to roll? Is it a few days, weeks, months, or what?

I mean i havnet rolled since July, and I want to soon since its been so long, so anyone got advice on what to do?

thanks

If you were just prescribed the Zoloft and plan on rolling really soon, like this weekend or even next weekend, you probably should hold off on starting the Zoloft since it takes 4 to 6 weeks to start working anyway. So you'll really be taking it for no reason if you're just going to hold off three days before you roll.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by romy20

I just got prescribed Zoloft, and I know that people have said when you take antidepressants, you dont feel pills no more, since taking it gives out a certain amount of serotonin.

So i was wondering, how long in advance would I have to stop taking the zoloft if I wanted to roll? Is it a few days, weeks, months, or what?

I mean i havnet rolled since July, and I want to soon since its been so long, so anyone got advice on what to do?

thanks

where have you been!? I have been trying to get in touch with you for the longest time. how have you been?

Originally posted by romy20

thanks

hey hello to the same situation i am in for a long time. hmm i don't know what to tell you -- e negates the effect of the anti-deps; however, after-e troubles on anti-deps are not nearly as bad as without it. also you may need more e than usually. i think that c* is the best way to deal with this problem.

;)

Yes, no one gave this answer, and quite possibly no one wants to read it, but....

If you've been perscribed Zoloft, there's a good chance you're experiencing a deficiency of seratonin and/or a excessive amount of damaged seratonin receptors. Furthur experiments with E are going to do more damage to that area.

So yeah, as far as surviving the night its good practice to give the Zoloft a few days to get out of your brain, but the more often you roll, the more of a dependability you're going to create for yourself for other SSRIs and psychological help to get through the rest of your life.

You're probably better off taking your Zoloft as perscribed and toasting in a new year of leaving old vices..

Have fun either way! :)

Originally posted by individual

Yes, no one gave this answer, and quite possibly no one wants to read it, but....

If you've been perscribed Zoloft, there's a good chance you're experiencing a deficiency of seratonin and/or a excessive amount of damaged seratonin receptors. Furthur experiments with E are going to do more damage to that area.

So yeah, as far as surviving the night its good practice to give the Zoloft a few days to get out of your brain, but the more often you roll, the more of a dependability you're going to create for yourself for other SSRIs and psychological help to get through the rest of your life.

You're probably better off taking your Zoloft as perscribed and toasting in a new year of leaving old vices..

Have fun either way! :)

my thoughts exactly.

Originally posted by ninadd

I AM TAKING ZOLOFT BECAUSE OF THE RESULT OF E. I NOW HAVE EXTREME ANXIETY PROBLEMS BECAUSE OF 2 YEARS OF E USE. I WOULD SUGGEST STICKING TO THE ZOLOFT AND CUT OUT THE E BEFORE YOU CAUSE MORE DAMAGE:)

yea keep sippin that G :rolleyes::laugh::laugh::blown: