Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What to do on XMas Eve?..

all my friends keep calling me asking me what "i do" on christmas eve. i'm like, nothin.. i'll just be sittin here playin playstation and drinkin wine and shots all night. i guess i'm a bad italian that i'm not at my 3rd cousin's house eating fish and saying merry christmas to my aunt vicenszena.

why?.. what does everyone else do?

Guest gabo

I have been to hoboken beofr e on xmas eve and it kinda sucked. dont expect anyhting packed... if you just want to chill and throw back a few then youll prob have a good time.

I might just go to a dive bar called pub46. its a shit hole but we always end up going on xmas eve for some reason.

• 11 months later...
Originally posted by dogekid

all my friends keep calling me asking me what "i do" on christmas eve. i'm like, nothin.. i'll just be sittin here playin playstation and drinkin wine and shots all night. i guess i'm a bad italian that i'm not at my 3rd cousin's house eating fish and saying merry christmas to my aunt vicenszena.

Hey here's an idea for ya, why don't you gargle donkey balls all night long. And then call me in the morning. Fuck face!

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Where in the Dominican are you going to???

I fly down every few weeks for the weekend, to Puerto Plata. Love it down there!!!

I'm going to a new Hilton (I think) resort in Santo Domingo. I read good reviews. I'm pretty psyched. It'll be my first time in DR. I heard Puerto Plata is gorgeous and relatively inexpensive. Any tips about Santo Domingo?

Originally posted by dogekid

im a good italian for xmas eve... even though i am italian by injection:laugh:

My family, like most italian families, actually celebrates the christmass holiday beginiing tonight... This year the whole clan is going to my brother's house ... right up the block..... So I'll basicly be eating... and eating... and eating... drinking.. drinking... playing cards ... more eating... more drinking... somewhere in the there everybody goes to midnight mass.... the kids open their gifts .....and I sneek back to my house with my brother and some cousins to get stoned... Christmass day everyone... kinda just hangs aroun eating leftovers and bettin on football games....