Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE ANNOUNCMENT....from METRO LOUNGE....HERE IT IS!!!!!

ml2k1

AFTERHOURS!

AFTERHOURS!

AFTERHOURS!

EVERY FRIDAY!

W/RICHIE RYDELL

We dont go home...............till YOU go home:D

BELIEVE IT!!!!!!

I will give you the all the tasty details later.........IT STARTS THIS FRIDAY AND EVERY FRIDAY AFTER. Hope this makes everyones new years a little happier:D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ml2k1

AFTERHOURS!

AFTERHOURS!

AFTERHOURS!

EVERY FRIDAY!

W/RICHIE RYDELL

You sure you want to go around in public saying something like that?

You don't think The Danfury's and the KostaP's will test you to those words. They will stay till the point George that you are going to wish you never said that.

Originally posted by calebmandrake

OMG!

This is fantastic!

I'm hyperventilating!

Listen, I suppose this would be good news if Metro was actually a place worth frequenting.

Unfortunately, it is not.

YOUR AN ASS....ARE U THAT DESPARATE FOR ATTENTION?

:bigfinge::flame::2guns::shoot::cuss::punch::kill9:

Originally posted by tempkid

You sure you want to go around in public saying something like that?

You don't think The Danfury's and the KostaP's will test you to those words. They will stay till the point George that you are going to wish you never said that.

No need to rent hotel rooms then.... George made a bad move saying we stay open until we leave and myself and a handful of people never leave we can stay and get ready to go to Factory from there

AFTERHOURS!

AFTERHOURS!

AFTERHOURS!

EVERY FRIDAY!

W/RICHIE RYDELL

BELIEVE IT!!!!!!

I will give you the all the tasty details later.........IT STARTS THIS FRIDAY AND EVERY FRIDAY AFTER. Hope this makes everyones new years a little happier:D

there is no need for the city anymore on a friday night

question whats the cover for afterhours on newyears eve

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

Thats gonna be insane!:D

One question~~>Is alcohol going to be served later or still stopped at the same time?:confused: Either way, its still awesome :bounce: :bounce:

they cant serve alcohol past what times the state mandates no matter what the town says. im sure they will have to stop by 3 am

ok, heres the deal. Kind of like in the city, you stop serving at 4(your supposed to) but you stay open till whenever, if you want. Well ,we made an agreement that says all alcohol must be SOLD by 1AM (key word SOLD) so.....................at 12:30,as an added bounus to all the DRINKERS, any drink ordered BETWEEN 12:30 and 1am, will be served in a MASSIVE 240z CUP (ITS LIKE HAVING 3 DRINKS and you will only be charged price of 2) and you can purchase these drinks up to 1am. You can also purchase BOTTLES till 1am , and drink your drinks or bottles at your convience.....all night long!. REMEMBER..........alcohol must only be PURCHASED before 1, you can CONSUME at your leisure....WE WILL STAY OPEN ALL NIGHT LONG...........IN TRUE METRO LOUNGE FASHION.Trade 1 hour of drinking for an

And the only dj in jersey that can keep a party jumpin all night long is the one and only .......RICHIE RYDELL ( you will all get to see proof of that New Years Eve.)

NO NEED TO GO TO THE CITY ....

NO RUSHING OUT OF

OUR

HOME.......................

AFTERHOURS.........FRIDAY NIGHTS ONLY @METRO LOUNGE!

STARTING THIS FRIDAY!

ok, heres the deal. Kind of like in the city, you stop serving at 4(your supposed to) but you stay open till whenever, if you want. Well ,we made an agreement that says all alcohol must be SOLD by 1AM (key word SOLD) so.....................at 12:30,as an added bounus to all the DRINKERS, any drink ordered BETWEEN 12:30 and 1am, will be served in a MASSIVE 240z CUP (ITS LIKE HAVING 3 DRINKS and you will only be charged price of 2) and you can purchase these drinks up to 1am. You can also purchase BOTTLES till 1am , and drink your drinks or bottles at your convience.....all night long!. REMEMBER..........alcohol must only be PURCHASED before 1, you can CONSUME at your leisure....WE WILL STAY OPEN ALL NIGHT LONG...........IN TRUE METRO LOUNGE FASHION.

Trade 1 hour of drinking for an entire night of parting with the family?...............IN A SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the only dj in jersey that can keep a party jumpin all night long is the one and only .......RICHIE RYDELL ( you will all get to see proof of that New Years Eve.)

NO RUSHING OUT OF

OUR

STARTING THIS FRIDAY!

Sorry for the double post, i hit the wrong button.

:D

ok, heres the deal. Kind of like in the city, you stop serving at 4(your supposed to) but you stay open till whenever, if you want. Well ,we made an agreement that says all alcohol must be SOLD by 1AM (key word SOLD) so.....................at 12:30,as an added bounus to all the DRINKERS, any drink ordered BETWEEN 12:30 and 1am, will be served in a MASSIVE 240z CUP (ITS LIKE HAVING 3 DRINKS and you will only be charged price of 2) and you can purchase these drinks up to 1am. You can also purchase BOTTLES till 1am , and drink your drinks or bottles at your convience.....all night long!. REMEMBER..........alcohol must only be PURCHASED before 1, you can CONSUME at your leisure....WE WILL STAY OPEN ALL NIGHT LONG...........IN TRUE METRO LOUNGE FASHION.

Trade 1 hour of drinking for an entire night of parting with the family?...............IN A SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO RUSHING OUT OF

OUR

STARTING THIS FRIDAY!

Sorry for the double post, i hit the wrong button.

:D

i just cried so hard i think i lost amy virginity - again- %^*)

I dont know either. I think its great that its open later:D Nice work!! I cant even believe the town allowed this to happen after all the drama. To hear Richie for a couple HOURS more!!! Great!!

but at 1am no more drinks. I can just see myself sobering up and at like 3 wanting a round of shots!! :laugh: But I am just glad its open till later thats Phat!!

THATS GRRRRRRRRRREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party: :party: :party:

Unreal. I guess when i said it dosent get any better than metro lounge i was wrong.

METRO LOUNGE OPEN ALL NIGHT is even better than metro lounge.

I think its a great idea. And its really only 1 less hour that you can buy a drink, not drink it.If i am reading it correct.Right goerge? So i can buy a bottle of vodka before 1 and be drinking it at 4am?YAY:) ;) ;) and also, any reason not to go to vynal is a good one, vynal is gross:vomit3: