Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gatercrashers invades Nyc

Over the summer of 2000 there were 3 very special parties in nyc

Tiesto, Guy ordel, Mat Hardwick @ Limelight

Judge Jules @ Lime Light

Scot Project @ Limelight

All of this was brought to us bye a club called Gatercrashers of england. For 1 night limelight would let them come in and Decorate the club with lazers and other Decor from the original club in the Uk. AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! When Tiesto dropped Flight 643 then worked it into Urban Train I think my heart stoped :eek: This was the 1st time most of us had heard the track in a club.

Well GC has returned and at a great time also. The will be supporting the new Trance night at Arc Saturdays. Jan 18th 2003 Gatecrashers and Arcspace present Mat Hardwick the Resident dj of GC :)http://www.madeevents.com/011803.php

011803.php

This is A bio of the dj http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80665 The party is only 15 bucks if u sign up to the Arc Message board.

As of right now CP's who are there

Me

Hotchem ( Mel)

anyone else want to join :):hat:

Oh ya TRANCE AT ARC RULESSSSSSSS

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I heard Sister Bliss was gonna make an appearance.....

cute :rolleyes:

but seriously...i went to Gatecrasher@Heaven when i was in london over the summer....it was fucking boring

scott bond in august sucked too

gatecrasher, like MOS and Cream, has become a victim of its own hype...

Originally posted by zeeker

isn't that Stuck on Earth thing the next night at Roxy? Decicions, decisions.

The line up for that looks very intriguing as well..

$$ is running EXTREMELY low though.. 71 days 'til SoBe.. and I need to start saving!

Originally posted by Pyro264

As of right now CP's who are there

Me

Hotchem ( Mel)

djmikebugout (Mike)

mattm2o

i hate to break it to you john, but i am taking that weekend off. i have had my fill of trance for a long time. plus that is that weekend of the NFC championship game so i am hoping to be in philadelphia the following sunday.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

but seriously...i went to Gatecrasher@Heaven when i was in london over the summer....it was fucking boring

scott bond in august sucked too

Hernan Cataneo & Oakie were on when you went to Heaven,what relavance do's that have to this event? Matt Hardwick plays nothing like either.

I love how you can comment on a dj you never even saw as well,i asked you how Bond was at Global and you said you had gone home after Oakie's set so how do you know if he sucked or not?

So basically,disregard all comments made by Bigpopanils and if you liked Fleming,Armin etc etc you are gonna love Hardwick :aright: