Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ivano Bellini: The REAL MIAMI House Session

digital7

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

could you believe that this weekend I saw the cover of Ivano's new compilation ... and over the heading of the CD cover I saw in large bold print .. The Real MIAMI House Session ... can you believe that? :laugh: ... that has to be the funniest shite I've EVER seen ... wait till you get a load of the tracklisting .. SIMPLY BLINDING! (litterally) :laugh:

I'll dig it up .. I saw it somewhere .. too bad it wasnt listed on the back of that flyer he was handing out ... wait till you see his stock photo with the back drop of the city on the cover :D ... this CD has all the elements of a full on cheese fest :)

Originally posted by digital7

oh, you shudda seen the complaining when he first started his set :laugh: ... hysterical is all I have to say ... standing around aimlessly with his hands in the air and occasionally pointing at the right speaker .. what a star! :)

why does he still have a job?:confused:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

could you believe that this weekend I saw the cover of Ivano's new compilation ... and over the heading of the CD cover I saw in large bold print .. The Real MIAMI House Session ... can you believe that? :laugh: ... that has to be the funniest shite I've EVER seen ... wait till you get a load of the tracklisting .. SIMPLY BLINDING! (litterally) :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I believe Crobar gave him the boot already ... he is supposed to be playing Sats at Luna :eek::laugh:

If only LP could understand that cheesy clubbers could also be educated :rolleyes: ... what a waste of trees and plastic to produce something by that loser ...

Hey Digital 7 .... wanna roll and listen to it?? ... :eek::hat:

Originally posted by pod

Not the freaks really, the snooty upscale people need a DJ, and he's it.

I was referring to the freaks from his Sunrise Sessions party but you got a point, he's been spinning for the snooty upscale people at the VIP at Crobar and at Opium Garden on Sundays. Gotta admit , I liked the music he played before (during 2000) but he got too fucking predictable that at one point I could tell 5 or 6 tracks he would spin in his first hour. Even his partner Cedric told me once he was becoming horrible and more predictable than bad weather during a hurricane. :blown:

i find it very distasteful and disrespecful for ivano cheselini to call his compilation "the real house sessions" especially after the night that he performs @ space is called housesessions. this is a slap in the face to oscar g and to dj roland.

ivano is not even the second best dj @ space. he fuckin sucks. i can't stand his music. it makes me so fucking bored. he has no soul and he is very redundant.

LOUIS PLEASE DO NOT PUT IVANO CHESELINI AS A RESIDENT @ THE NEW SPACE. he is very disrespectful and he sucks.

GET RID OF IVANO @ SPIN........it's a new year and we need to put spin on the map as the next super club.

as soon as dj roland comes off the patio i am outta there. as dj roland is the TRUE king of the space patio. not to mention he is humble and not disrespectful like ivano (u fuckin jackass)

Peepz, come on.. Why so much animosity?? I don't think Ivano meant to "slap Roly or Oscar in the face" by having that tittle.. He's been good to Roly & I've never heard the man bash any local dj, much less one of the Space residents..

I notice that some of you don't like Ivano but there's no need to turn this thread into an anti-Ivano campaign. I mean it's understandable to speak your mind, but you guys ripped the man an extra @sshole. It's like throwin' tomatoes at a stand up comic. I mean, if you were a part of the crowd, would you just sit there not laugh or maybe walk away?? or would you find the nearest tomato & toss it at him?? Except for Saleen, I know what he would do.

There are djs I don't like for whatever reasons, but I try not to post harsh comments about them or their music on a public board. Basically it's for the simple fact that I don't do their job & I respect the fact that they have to show up to work week in & out & move a crowd of hundreds. On top of that, Djs are the first to be held responsible for the outcome, crowd, or lack there of.. So with this in mind, I keep my mouth shut. Maybe one day out of conversation with someone I trust or a tru friend- I'll mention I don't like or agree with what john or jane doe are playin' but in the meantime I try to keep most of those thoughts to myself. It's just something I learned over time.

Speak freely, its a free country & you are all entitled to your opinions.. I just felt like stating my opinion & shedding some light on the growing controversy before it becomes a rumor...:blank:

well quite honestly, this is pretty much my rant. Ivano plain and simply is an ass. I wonder if the guy has ever used the words "excuse me" instead of screaming out in my ear 'move' and flapping his arms like a chicken? .. you should of seen his face of annoyance, like if I was disturbing his walk way or something ... worse thing is he didnt apologize for screaming in my ear ... whatever

that's really why I started this thread

I don't think he is that bad. I heard him before when he was good then sometimes he is way off. Then again, I don't hear him as often as you guys. I do agree he is not even close to Oscar G though. What's the tracklisting and I will tell you my .02 on the tracks.

Originally posted by mrmovement33

i find it very distasteful and disrespecful for ivano cheselini to call his compilation "the real house sessions" especially after the night that he performs @ space is called housesessions. this is a slap in the face to oscar g and to dj roland.

ivano is not even the second best dj @ space. he fuckin sucks. i can't stand his music. it makes me so fucking bored. he has no soul and he is very redundant.

LOUIS PLEASE DO NOT PUT IVANO CHESELINI AS A RESIDENT @ THE NEW SPACE. he is very disrespectful and he sucks.

GET RID OF IVANO @ SPIN........it's a new year and we need to put spin on the map as the next super club.

as soon as dj roland comes off the patio i am outta there. as dj roland is the TRUE king of the space patio. not to mention he is humble and not disrespectful like ivano (u fuckin jackass)

I think Biz missed this post ... without trying to trash Iv-ano more than what he deserves ... he is indeed a mediocre DJ ... and probably the one responsible for the lack of musical taste in the "A-list and wannabee" crowd ... "Give the people what they want" ... but why not show them quality stuff? :idea:

Roly deserves to be the resident at Spin ... every Friday ... isn't it that Music Matters? :hat:

well quite honestly, this is pretty much my rant. Ivano plain and simply is an ass. I wonder if the guy has ever used the words "excuse me" instead of screaming out in my ear 'move' and flapping his arms like a chicken? .. you should of seen his face of annoyance, like if I was disturbing his walk way or something ... worse thing is he didnt apologize for screaming in my ear ... whatever

that's really why I started this thread

I also think Biz may have missed this post too