Bitching thread

sassa

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sassa

just bitch....

i hate school, i hate not having a job, i hate my professors, i hate my fake friends, i hate my stupid boyfriend, i hate mexican food, and i hate bitches that wear fake nails.

I hate that you have to go to school, that you don't have a job............I hate that you hate your professors, I hate your boyfriend too......................

On a positive note though, things in my life seem to be going OK :aright:

i hate idiots who drive in the left lane and arent passing anyone :rolleyes: umm, hello, it is the passing lane for a reason!! :idea:

oh also, i hate people who drive slow as shit when there is the tiniest bit of ice on the ground. this morning i was late for work because of people going 5 on the highway, the roads werent even bad, especially on the higway.

people with a lot of screennames on cp, pussies. :rolleyes:

my supervisor :laugh: shes actually being dealable today.

i hate one of my jobs, i hate bills, i hate snow, i hate people that you help through everything and they throw it back in your face, i hate that i cant seem to find a good guy anywhere, i hate people that think im something im not

ok i feel better now

no more bitching for me:tongue:

I hate walking into a club and there's a "male revue" goin on and the bouncer doesnt say shit. I gotta find out when I see some steroid shooting jerks in thongs strutting around the stage with just about everything hanging out !!!! I dont plan to see a shrink in ma lifetime, but if this shit goes on, I'll be spending lotsa quality time on some couch to get back to norm...it aint FAIR !!! (especially if I am a paying customer !! FUCK !!)

just ma $.02 ..... :D

i just reread what i wrote..why did i write i write i had a bf...

today, i hate my dean, who i had to see at 9 am so he can bitch at how lazy i am....

i hate when it's sunny and then it starts to rain without warning.

i hate people who drive 45 in the fast lane...wtf...

i hate ugly guys with buck teeth who think they're hot and assume you think so too.

and finally..i hate old perverts! i got propositioned yesterday downtown from this 800 year old whackoff...ewwwwwwwww........:blown:

Originally posted by sassa

i just reread what i wrote..why did i write i write i had a bf...

today, i hate my dean, who i had to see at 9 am so he can bitch at how lazy i am....

i hate when it's sunny and then it starts to rain without warning.

i hate people who drive 45 in the fast lane...wtf...

i hate ugly guys with buck teeth who think they're hot and assume you think so too.

and finally..i hate old perverts! i got propositioned yesterday downtown from this 800 year old whackoff...ewwwwwwwww........:blown:

I CANNOT STAND PEOPLE WHO GIVE ME THE BRIGHTS WHEN IM DOING 80 MPH ALREADY... HOW MUCH FASTER DO YOU WANT ME TO GO. YOU WANT TO GO FASTER? GO AROUND ME, JACKOFF!!

Originally posted by timetraveler69

I CANNOT STAND PEOPLE WHO GIVE ME THE BRIGHTS WHEN IM DOING 80 MPH ALREADY... HOW MUCH FASTER DO YOU WANT ME TO GO. YOU WANT TO GO FASTER? GO AROUND ME, JACKOFF!!

:laugh: get in the right lane if u arent passing, maybe i wanna go 100mph. left lane is for passing.

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: get in the right lane if u arent passing, maybe i wanna go 100mph. left lane is for passing.

ALRIGHT LETS THINK THIS THROUGH LOGICALLY. IF IM DOING 80 MPH ON ANY TRISTATE AREA HIGHWAY, WHERE THE SPEED LIMIT IS 50-65 MPH TOPS, IM MOST LIKELY PASSING MOST CARS ON THE ROAD. THESE ARE REGULAR HIGHWAYS, NOT THE FUCKIN AUTOBAHN...

SO SMARTEN THE FUCK UP AND PASS ME ON THE RIGHT!!

ALRIGHT LETS THINK THIS THROUGH LOGICALLY. IF IM DOING 80 MPH ON ANY TRISTATE AREA HIGHWAY, WHERE THE SPEED LIMIT IS 50-65 MPH TOPS, IM MOST LIKELY PASSING MOST CARS ON THE ROAD. THESE ARE REGULAR HIGHWAYS, NOT THE FUCKIN AUTOBAHN...

SO SMARTEN THE FUCK UP AND PASS ME ON THE RIGHT!!

:laugh: if someone comes up behind you in the left lane, it means MOVE THE FUCK OVER. it doesnt matter how fast u r going, you should get into the right.

:laugh: if someone comes up behind you in the left lane, it means MOVE THE FUCK OVER. it doesnt matter how fast u r going, you should get into the right.

Thats promptly when I start fucking with you purposely on the highway. I'm not saying you specifically, but I hound people that do that to me, the above guy is right, after 80, you pass on the right if you wanna get some where just THAT badly cuz all bets are off at that speed.

after a very very VERY boring class in statistics....i hate old professors with beer bellies and monotones....i was text messaging people while he lectured....

oh, and my fucking maid service sucks...they never clean behind anything anymore...

true

the only time i WONT move over is if they are assholes(honking like crazy and shit) RELAX

for these special people, i slow down :D

WELL IF YOU'RE EVER BEHIND ME WHILE IM DOING 80 AND YOU WANT ME TO "MOVE THE FUCK OVER", ILL BE SURE TO PURPOSELY SLOW DOWN, AND THEN YOU CAN WAVE TO ME AS I GIVE YOU THE FINGER WHILE YOU PASS ME ON THE RIGHT. LOL

Originally posted by incredulous

true

the only time i WONT move over is if they are assholes(honking like crazy and shit) RELAX

for these special people, i slow down :D

BUT THATS MY POINT. IF IM DOING 80 MPH, AND SOME HAMMER HAS THE BALLS TO GIVE ME THE BRIGHTS AT THAT SPEED (I CAN UNDERSTAND GIVING SOMEONE THE BRIGHTS IF THEY ARE DOING THE SPEED LIMIT OR BELOW), THEY CAN TONGUE MY STARFISH.

BUT THATS MY POINT. IF IM DOING 80 MPH, AND SOME HAMMER HAS THE BALLS TO GIVE ME THE BRIGHTS AT THAT SPEED (I CAN UNDERSTAND GIVING SOMEONE THE BRIGHTS IF THEY ARE DOING THE SPEED LIMIT OR BELOW), THEY CAN TONGUE MY STARFISH.

80 is not that fast. what makes it ok to fly up the left lane doing 80 (expecting people to get outta your way) but when someones doing 90 and wants to get past you, you have to make it difficult??!?! that is nonsense. if someone wants to pass, you should move over, it doesnt matter how fast you are going.

Originally posted by shook

i hate really skinny fagget looking people but then again iwould be haten my self so fuk that i love them people LoL

but on the real i hate stop lights and cops and laws i mean fuk those thing

i hate cops that got beat up in high school, and now have "the power"......they want to redeem themselves or soemthing, so they are ASSHOLES (not all cops are dicks though)

80 is not that fast. what makes it ok to fly up the left lane doing 80 (expecting people to get outta your way) but when someones doing 90 and wants to get past you, you have to make it difficult??!?! that is nonsense. if someone wants to pass, you should move over, it doesnt matter how fast you are going.

i agree, but sometimes you cant move over that quickly(if there is a car on the right or soething) most of the time people that are behind you dont take that into consideration, you know??

80 MPH is fast relatively speaking. Someone doing 80 is going to fly by cars doing the speed limit, who should get out of the way for me. My point is that if I am exceeding the speed limit already, anyone who gives me the brights has some pair of balls.

Originally posted by shook

i hate really skinny fagget looking people but then again iwould be haten my self so fuk that i love them people LoL

but on the real i hate stop lights and cops and laws i mean fuk those thing

cops are such jerks around here, i should know i live right by a police station:mad:

80 MPH is fast relatively speaking. Someone doing 80 is going to fly by cars doing the speed limit, who should get out of the way for me. My point is that if I am exceeding the speed limit already, anyone who gives me the brights has some pair of balls.

Exactly, hence my comment above: After that speed, all bets are off, you flick once, and I don't care if we both get dead, I'm gonna fuck with you on the road.

And I've done it before. I almost killed two guys on 95 because they decided to do that flash the brights and tail thing behind me when I had nowhere else to go ( I was boxed in the left lane by a line of tractor trailors about 12 long. I wasn't getting away from them AT ALL). I dropped 4th, got ahead of the pack and then they followed me and got behind in the middle lane.

First time I tap, back off. No response from them, they're right on my ass again. Second time I slightly hit the breaks, same response, right back up my ass. Third time I pop the clutch, say a hail mary and jam the breaks. They were a fucking inch from hitting that retaining wall and ricocheting off the other side of the highway , and you know what??!? I was PRAYING FOR IT TO HAPPEN!

I'm insane on the road when you fuck with me. There's only TWO outcomes that are acceptible, cuz like, when you really think about it, its worth rolling the dice. They are:

1. We both die ( I don't say this as a joke, I really fucking mean it, I am willing to get myself killed to prove the point that you ARE NOT TO FUCK WITH ME ON THE ROAD!.)

OR

2. You buy me a new car, cuz like, if you hit me from behind ITS YOUR FAULT.

:laugh:

Fuck with me on the road, I dare you.