Clubplanet Nightlife Community

joe millionare review

this is TOTALLY THE blown up epitemy of the dofferance between man and woman----

guys- generaly looked at as LIERS

grls- looked at as GOLD DIGGERS

and look at what the all were saying BEFORE they saw him...

not to be specific but they ALL said something or other about him GOTTA have money-

and thats all important-

THESE ARE ALL SUPERFICIAL and at the end they will feel like total HEELS- FUKEM ALL for now

i just finished watching it

MY PICK FOR PRISSY STUCKUP And MAN SHES GOTTA GO BITCH ON THE SHOW--- MANDI (the one that was holding 2 dresses at once)

thats just fucked up-- she knew there were 20grls and 20 dresses!!!

what the fuk - wheres her head-- i feel bad for ZORA

can u belive i know the names?!!!

my pick for the hottie!!! = MARY (asian looking grl- im guessing chinese- from the profile)

ok ok i gotta stop huh?

at least this is an HONEST guy ya know?

i mean he obviously feels bad lieing to all these ladies-

and next week there only going to be

5!!! grls left at the end of the show...

at least this one wont DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG out like the others----

Originally posted by magilicuti

who was that dumb asian chick wearing the sun glasses to the ball. fucking idiot

i think her name was Mary (can't believe she wore them)...i thought the dumb bitch holdin two dresses wit blond hair was Heidi...maybe i am wrong

Originally posted by mystify82281

Heidi's a bitch -- so fake!!!!! She was holdin the two dresses!

ugh I do not like her - she was also like wondering if the pearl necklaces were real... AND was so gay feeling his hand when they first met :blank:

definitely agree wit you about the damn pearl necklace..she is a gold digger if i do say so myself

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Those girls just look so dumb. Are they seriousl? That one girl grabbing two dresses, and the best is it did her no justice doing that cause the one she chose look a$$ on her.:eek:

I agree..that Heidi girl is a biatch! Show is gonna get good though...I am sure there will be some psycho's on it like that Kristie girl from The Bachelor!

He really is a millionaire! That whole bit with the construction work in the beginning, and how he slipped off his horse (Its a hoax). I'm willing to bet money that the audience (all of us) are the ones that are in for being tricked. All those fake lessons on how to eat and dance is all a set up for us. He purposefully stumbled on his words as well. Oh well we'lll see...

Plus his real last name is really Marriot? Hmmm any relaionship to the hotel chain?

i agree - what a bunch of dumb ass broads !!!

these woman are obviosly only after this guys $$$

he isn't bad looking - i think he is kind of cute

however i also think he is kind of dumb when it comes to

etiquette and he is going to get CAUGHT !!! i think one of

the girls will catch on, imean did you see how long it took

him to answer what hid middle name was ???

needless to say i will continue to watch - i want to see some cat

fights and i'm sure there will be a few.

and yes - HEIDI is a f'ing biotch !!!

:blown:

Originally posted by djdanfury

He really is a millionaire! That whole bit with the construction work in the beginning, and how he slipped off his horse (Its a hoax). I'm willing to bet money that the audience (all of us) are the ones that are in for being tricked. All those fake lessons on how to eat and dance is all a set up for us. He purposefully stumbled on his words as well. Oh well we'lll see...

Plus his real last name is really Marriot? Hmmm any relaionship to the hotel chain?

i was thinking the same thing