Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how chill is this?

I was at lot61 tonight with my boyz Chuck and Frank (Real World Frank) and 4 girls that Frank knew and when we were all inside we all go to a table with some dude and his entourage where he's wearing valour with a Kongol hat on. Its Justin Timberlake.

I'm sorry but the guy is one cool muthafucka. Besides me gettin all sorts of crunked up with his two handles of JD, he had some slammin girls commin up to him askin for stupid shit like autographs....he just played it off cool. Meanwhile, Frank was overshadowed.....LOLz

That guy was seriously down to earth and did not give a fuck.....prior to meetin him I thought he was just another pansy ass wannabe, but that aint the case. At one point some chick comes up and asks for an autograph and we're all like 'Justin who?'..........for that he ordered a bottle of Grey Goose just to take shots of....LOLz

All and all.......I spent no money, got all sorts of crunked, and hooked it up with some doooppppppeeeee ass gurl all cause this mofo Justin Timberlake was chillin mad cool

I enjoyed my night....

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Well my friend is actually dating Justin and she said that he was not out and about last night. She said that they were enjoying a quiet night at home watching movies and eating popcorn.

So stop making up lil stories that make you look cool

PUHHHHHHLEZEEEEEEEEEE:rolleyes:

:laugh:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

e with some dude and his entourage where he's wearing valour with a Kongol hat on.

:laugh: sounds cheesy.

anyway, i wouldnt know who the kid was if he slapped me in the face... but glad to hear u had a good time. linabina needs to see this, she would die. :D

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I was at lot61 tonight with my boyz Chuck and Frank (Real World Frank) and 4 girls that Frank knew and when we were all inside we all go to a table with some dude and his entourage where he's wearing valour with a Kongol hat on. Its Justin Timberlake.

I'm sorry but the guy is one cool muthafucka. Besides me gettin all sorts of crunked up with his two handles of JD, he had some slammin girls commin up to him askin for stupid shit like autographs....he just played it off cool. Meanwhile, Frank was overshadowed.....LOLz

That guy was seriously down to earth and did not give a fuck.....prior to meetin him I thought he was just another pansy ass wannabe, but that aint the case. At one point some chick comes up and asks for an autograph and we're all like 'Justin who?'..........for that he ordered a bottle of Grey Goose just to take shots of....LOLz

All and all.......I spent no money, got all sorts of crunked, and hooked it up with some doooppppppeeeee ass gurl all cause this mofo Justin Timberlake was chillin mad cool

I enjoyed my night....

lol i thought you were too cool for Lot 61? :laugh: