Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CHERRI Roll Call..... (4 B-Day's)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stiffler

I think I committed a cardinal sin among the "secret society members":shake:

..no no no.......u could spell it 'twatney' and i wouldn't care.........these trailer park ho with a good ab workout has nothign to do with the rest of the 'ss':laugh: :laugh:

....btw.....i think i opened a big can of worms here:eek:

Originally posted by beezer

what u mean thisd is gonna be the last weekend they are open....and what are they gonna remodel....im sure they cant have another grand opening...so try and clear this up for me....i work there so im interested.

That is SACI not Cherri I have no clue who cut and pasted my post in this thread

Originally posted by misk

..no no no.......u could spell it 'twatney' and i wouldn't care.........these trailer park ho with a good ab workout has nothign to do with the rest of the 'ss':laugh: :laugh:

....btw.....i think i opened a big can of worms here:eek:

Indeed you did - :mad: - Don't HATE!!!!!

:blown:

:(

Originally posted by mystify82281

Indeed you did - :mad: - Don't HATE!!!!!

:blown:

:(

..i was simply making it clear i am not a part of the fan club lol!....guilty by association......i'll take that dirrrrrty bitch christina over britney any day.....or shakira for that...she is great...

...but back to the topic.....CHERRI.........i think sticky should wear tap shoes and put on a shoe.......and a tu~tu......perhaps something in pink

..i was simply making it clear i am not a part of the fan club lol!....guilty by association......i'll take that dirrrrrty bitch christina over britney any day.....or shakira for that...she is great...

...but back to the topic.....CHERRI.........i think sticky should wear tap shoes and put on a shoe.......and a tu~tu......perhaps something in pink

lol, i think i can see him in blue:confused:

It's called R-E-S-P-E-C-T to your fellow members.......You don't see me trashing AngeHOlina :tongue:

EWW Christina over Britney.......Christina is SO much more trailor park - just look at her skank ass and unshampooed hair!

:peeright: Christina :peeleft:

:D