Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Prada vsCoach

k ladiez its me and my girly friend 1 yr anniversary and im looking into a nice handbag 300-500 price range any suggestions. I know theres stores in midtown, going there after work from downtown , i dont think so, and i know i can get them online but i rather see it in person, so are there any coach or prada store in bergen co ??? thanx

Speaking of Prada....Does anyone know if the hand bags they sell in Cosco are real? I have the little messenger bag that was about 230 in NM. Then i go to Cosco and see big ass back packs for 200 and the same with Fendi. WHAT THE HELL!!!!! Are these the real deal???

Originally posted by gordongecko

k ladiez its me and my girly friend 1 yr anniversary and im looking into a nice handbag 300-500 price range any suggestions. I know theres stores in midtown, going there after work from downtown , i dont think so, and i know i can get them online but i rather see it in person, so are there any coach or prada store in bergen co ??? thanx

yopu can get coach in the Garden state plaza(macy's, nords., and the coach store)

you can get prada and coach at Niedless Markup

or you can go to Riverside square mall and get both at either bloomies or Sacks 5th ave(and they also have other choices too obviously)

Originally posted by luvle02

Speaking of Prada....Does anyone know if the hand bags they sell in Cosco are real? I have the little messenger bag that was about 230 in NM. Then i go to Cosco and see big ass back packs for 200 and the same with Fendi. WHAT THE HELL!!!!! Are these the real deal???

...wait....i'm confused...are u saying they sell prada in COSTCO?.............

there is a Prada downtown now....on broadway next to the Prince St. N/R stop

well thanks for the info, im definetly leaning towards Prada, but how is the selection at a department store rather than the actual Prada store if there is one around ????

neiman marcus has a nice selection of prada bags. they dont sell coach though. coach and prada are on 2 different levels. coach bags are nice and all but prada is much nicer. i need to get a new bag!! i have a fendi, ill probably get a prada...

Don't get Coach... every 10 year old brat and their mother has one.... I'm not to crazed about Prada either, but if that's what you desire to purchase, department stores in NJ dont have as big a selection so just go to the Prada boutique in NYC.... if you want to go to a department store for a large selection make sure it is in the city.... I most definately recommend Bergdorf Goodman or Barney's.

i think you should take your g/f to pick out her own purse. i hate when a gift is a surprise, especially if it is expensive, because i usually have no use for it. i got a lot of jewelry for my b-day that looks like it was very expensive but i have no use for it. it's not my style. the only piece i actually like (and wear every day now) is the ring that my friend bought for me, but i picked it out. i'm thinking about selling the others.

i agree with the Dior, but stay away from the LV's for now....every two-bit whore is shouldering one around town now :laugh: . I see 13 yr olds with them too....they're nice, but wait for there stock to drop a little...dont wanna spend several hundred dollars to see yourself coming and going.

Originally posted by reddog4063

i agree with the Dior, but stay away from the LV's for now....every two-bit whore is shouldering one around town now :laugh: . I see 13 yr olds with them too....they're nice, but wait for there stock to drop a little...dont wanna spend several hundred dollars to see yourself coming and going.

I agree with you about the LV.. but the thing is everyone is going to buy the cheapest brand name bag just to say they have one... Thats why you try to buy the not so cheap one with the guarantee that not many will have it... All the little 13 year olds have the $100 bag thats suppose to be a makeup bag but rock it as a regular purse... You all know which one Im talking about.. Same goesfor coach, gucci.. Everyone walks around with the same one because its the cheapest one.

For some reason I don't like coach at all and the fact that everyone has those bags makes me not like them even more. Prada has some alright bags out but the nylon bag thing was so in for 2000 that I'm kinda over the prada nylon bags. Prada resort 2003 has some cute ones like the orange croissant clutch but honestly I'd rather have a bag I can use for a long while. Louis Vuitton bags have been around for ages and they're timeless.

I agree the small pochette that everyone is carrying around is overdone but check out Louis Vuitton's monogram matte, damier, and epi fabriques. They are so cute!