Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia Opens WMC 2003!

NEWS:

Danny Tengalia will throw his annual Be Yourself party at Miami’s Club Space on March 18 - the first day of the Winter Music Conference 2003.

This is a party not to be missed!

From xpander.nl:

Despite previous years, Danny Tengalia will throw his annual "Be Yourself" party at Club Space on March 18, which is the first day of the Winter Music Conference 2003 in Miami. The 18th edition of WMC will take place from 18 until 22 March 2003. Louis Puig, one of the managers at Space, recently told us in an interview that Space (the venue where Danny's party will take place) is moving to a new venue, about half a block away from their current location in Downtown Miami.

Louis: "Space will be bigger and better. The terrace will be upstairs in the roof. The sound will be a lot stronger; the dancing areas will be larger with higher ceilings. The DJ booth is going to be the biggest one in the United States, if not the world. It is going to have a bathroom, refrigerator, maybe a kitchen, sofa, basically more like a DJ’s studio or living room." Click the link below to read the "Behind the Scene" article on Space in Miami.

http://www.xpander.nl/xpndr/specials_frame.cfm?special=113

I need a little help.. I checked out the website for WMC and I just can't seem to find a schedule of who's going to be where and when etc.. is there such a thing.. I want to go but i need to make sure what night to come and what night go........

Thanks for anything and everything!!!

ShortyStar

Originally posted by DaVe

NEWS:

Louis Puig, one of the managers at Space, recently told us in an interview that Space (the venue where Danny's party will take place) is moving to a new venue, about half a block away from their current location in Downtown Miami.

Louis: "Space will be bigger and better. The terrace will be upstairs in the roof. The sound will be a lot stronger; the dancing areas will be larger with higher ceilings. The DJ booth is going to be the biggest one in the United States, if not the world. It is going to have a bathroom, refrigerator, maybe a kitchen, sofa, basically more like a DJ’s studio or living room." Click the link below to read the "Behind the Scene" article on Space in Miami.

Louis, one of the managers?:confused:

And to think all this time I thought he was the owner:eek:

I think I'm checkin' DT's party fo sheezy this year!!

Lola:D

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

I need a little help.. I checked out the website for WMC and I just can't seem to find a schedule of who's going to be where and when etc.. is there such a thing.. I want to go but i need to make sure what night to come and what night go........

Thanks for anything and everything!!!

ShortyStar

The WMC site does not have a complete list. We'll have one on Clubplanet as things get announced. Keep checkin back here!

Originally posted by lolahotass

DaVe!!

Will you be making a celebrity appearence down here??

U BETTER!:D

Lola:eek:

Of course I'm coming to see you!

Got my flight, conference badge, and booked in at the National! Can't wait!

Got my flight, conference badge, and booked in at the National!

NICE....u better hang out again like u did last time...btw, there is vicious rumor floating around that u were rubbing elbows with another messageboard...u wanna clear up ur good name??:tongue:

Of course I'm coming to see you!

Got my flight, conference badge, and booked in at the National! Can't wait!

Oh shit! I SMELL TROUBLE:screwy: :screwy:

And watch out, my partner in crime, Shorty Star (aka BlueCenterStar) is gonna be in the hizzouse from Los Angeles!

Lola:D

Originally posted by codica3

Whoo-hoo!! I'm waiting to pop my DT cherry.. :bounce:

You have no idea what this party is liek if you have never been, I almost couldn't stay through Friday I was literally going to fly in just for thsi party. Get there early, I beleive Oscar G (Murk/Funky Green Dogs) is opening again. I get spoiled by seeing him at arc every other month but you just don't know how much planning he does for this one night.

i'm still in the process of gettin myself ready this year...it'll be my first time @ WMC...i'm def. glad that CP has an entire section for the WMC,,,that's nuts...

but i've been to the "Be Yourself Party" with Danny T. @ Arc (which i think is a stupid name...Vinyl is much better) and i must say it's absoulty unbelievable...such a positive vibe in that place..i've heard alot about Danny T. dedicating himself to the WMC

huepfen021.gifhuepfen001.gifhuepfen002.gif:eek::letsgo:

Contrary to what you guys are saying, I think you should not go early. In fact, you shouldnt go until about 7 or 8 AM. Last year Oscar G opened with a really fucking sweet tribal set, but the place was so packed you literally could not move or even turn your body without elbowing someone. It was not worth it.

I passed up checking out Howells at Club Bed that night in order to get there early and I am still regretting it. Go somewhere else first and then catch DT for the afterhours. You will be happy you did.

By 6 or 7 all the tourists have cleared out and DT shows you what he is really made of. Oh, and he will be shuffling all the biggest DJs in and out of the booth for introductions around that time since they finish up with their own gigs for the night and stop by.

Danny was at Space last Saturday ....... he f***ing tore the place up as he hadn't done in his last few visits .......

I guess he was warming us up for his marathon Conference set ... he was outstanding last Saturday .... best party I've seen at Space ..... hands down ......:D

:hat: